Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King

Bleach Bleach 299 Discussion

Download is _here_

Have fun guys - Cool chapter, nice drawings on the Byakuya fight - Very clear, and cool to see that Yoru has been teaching him.

Discuss!

lol. cool.
    i was first who started to dl it xDDD
    kawaii bya
    p.s.
    bya pwnz
    kenchi pwnz
    retsu omg scary

ooo gotta love the attitude of Kurotsuchi Mayuri. Can't wait to see him fight again

Nice chapter, way better than Naruto this week imo.

Its a shame that retsu will not be fighting though. But Byakyuya seems so much cooler now, hes awesomely fast and matched against the fastest Espada too o_O I can't wait. I guess we were all wrong about how byakyuya would clean the floor with this guy. Awesome though that now Byakyuya is fighting without his coat on!!! Nice to see him in all black. And Mayuri is looking devilish especially how he said he would bottle the quincy up. The only one im dissapointed in is Ken's small Cameo........I NEED MORE KEN!!!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Nice chapter, way better than Naruto this week imo.
    Agree with you 100%. Naruto chapter sucked this week, I was upset over that. But now that I read this, it's amazing. Bleach is finally getting interesting again, let's hope it's nothing like the split fights between Ichigo's group and the first Arrancar they met, those were bullshit. I missed these characters, it's about damn time.

Ravona <3

Hmmm the next chapter is the 300th chapter. Im guessing theres gonna be a lot of references to a certain movie......

Man Byakuya's new history with Yoruichi is gonna be cool, I hope its juicy, like he got her pregers and then she had to leave to go to the real world because she wasn't supose to be preg's and the baby she had was Inouye!!! Lol pure unadulterated awesome.
    A pie in the sky?

Dang even I thought Byakuya was gonna loose it, but Know hes just going to shove some cherry blossoms up that guys butt for putting a hole in his coat.
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    You can't not like Byakuya when he shows off such awesome skills like that, and Mayuri's comment was gold, he definitely rattled Syzael up a little bit. Too bad about Unohana, looks like she'll just show up to each respective battle afterwards and do some healing.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I was almost pissed for Byakuya gettin stabbed like that. I was totally fooled lol. Since when did they start using bunshin no jutsu and replacement techniques lol. Awesome chapter though, Byakuya with some more beast moves and Unohana.....She's so nice. Thats all i can say about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Man Byakuya's new history with Yoruichi is gonna be cool, I hope its juicy, like he got her pregers and then she had to leave to go to the real world because she wasn't supose to be preg's and the baby she had was Inouye!!! Lol pure unadulterated awesome.
    LOLz.. dude.. this is not hentai manga.. plus i think byakuya might be one of yuroichi's subordinate or student just like soifon.. thats why he is soo good in kidou+flashstep fighting techniques.. i hope byakuya's next techniques will force that #7 dude to release his sword.. then,, to honour his release form,, he'll die from the ultimate form of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi..

as for Unohana.. dont believe wutever she said..she's a MURDERER.. beware... be scared.. be very very scared..