Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    sasuke gaining the rinnegan has to be to most stupid idea, ive ever heard, it just makes no sense at all for him to gain it, bcoz sasuke is nothing special in the sense that he isnt mentioned in any prophecies and isnt linked to the past by it like naruto is. it would make more sense if naruto would get it in order to fullfill his claim of becoming the greatest and most powerful hokage ever. ofc if naruto does get the rinnegan it wouldnt be untill the very end of manga(figth with sasuke, so i would imagine sasuke getting a few more power-ups) where naruto would achieve SO6P status.
    Well... Sasuke will probably need to gain another power up to match Naruto's presumably massive power increase with him melding with Kurama and the tailed beasts leaving a bit of there own chakra within him(Or at least thats what it seemed like) so whats the next possible power up Sasuke can get? he is already using the EMS.

While I understand that you think its a either bad or dumb idea for Kashi to give Sasuke the Rinnegan, but Kashi hyped up the Rinnegan as the final step in the Sharigan power ups so... what else could it possibly be?

EPIC!!!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    It's hard for me, to agree with Almara .. but he's right on this one. So far; none of them were destined to wield the Rinnegan after SO6P.

1. Rikudou ( destined )
    2. Edo Madara ( manipulated his body with Hashirama cells; awakened Rinnegan )
    3. Edo Madara's eyes were " given " to Nagato ( also not destined to wield such godly eyes )
    4. It has to be Naruto Uzumaki, or nobody else.

You see: Rikidou said to those chibi bijuu's back then, that there's going to be a time that someone as him, will bring the peace into the shinobi world. That's why Naruto got all those names ( and what I think; their spiritual energy ), for having the neccesary power to stop this endless hatred and spread the love around the world.
    Naruto Uzumaki is the re-incarnation of Rikudou Sage, so if it's going to be someone to awaken Rinnegan; it should be Naruto.
    to be honest; I would love to see Naruto with only Sage-Kyuubi pattern eyes, not the Rinnegan. And IF he's going to awaken it, it has to be at the end of the manga: a power boost for bringing people back to life or sealing the Juubi away.

Also, I think that people are still underestimating Sasuke's power @ this moment. Let me tell you, that his EMS is going to be rampage, we haven't seen SHIT. All those haters out there ( still don't get it why people hate him.. it's understandable for why he has followed this path after all he has witnessed, brainfucked etc.. ), has to realize; that Sasuke is a GENIUS, no matter what.
    The power boost that Naruto has gained right now, isn't everything you need for winning the the battle. On top of that; maybe will get Itachi's weapons after this Kabuto fight.

And let us not forget: sasuke will be linked to Gedou Mazou. We've seen Kyuubi - Naruto combo vs. Bijuu's, and it will eventually be: Kyuubi - Naruto combo vs. Sasuke - Gedou Mazou. I also believe that Gedou Mazou is going to be " THE JUUBI ". If you look at his body; it has an armor of Mokuton around him ( some sealing protection, that will dissapeare after being full powered ) and all those nine eyes, will merge into one BIG EYE. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/537/11

On top of that; who knows what Sasuke has copied with his sharingan till now; he could've somehow copied Raikage's speed or something related to that. In fact; we saw Madara with two un-transformed Susanoo.. what if Itachi gives him more powers on top of having Itachi's eyes already? Maybe Sasuke will have two faced Susanoo also; one with Yata mirror + Totsuka sword and the other one: Speer and Bow? [ if I think about it: that would be EPIC if you ask me!! ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Well, its not impossible for Naruto to have the Rinnegan, after all Nagato, a member of the Uzumaki clan was able to awaken the Rinnegan on his own so.... Aga Bomba, you may have something here

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Well, its not impossible for Naruto to have the Rinnegan, after all Nagato, a member of the Uzumaki clan was able to awaken the Rinnegan on his own so.... Aga Bomba, you may have something here
    Unfortunately, because of Tobi claiming he "gave" Nagato the Rinnegan and not specifying exactly what he meant by that statement, you can't really use it as solid proof that Naruto can awaken it too. But either way, I'm against Naruto getting any Bloodline Limit-related abilities, especially now.

Initiate
    @Aga
    man, you're all right, but there is one way Sasuke can still get rinnegan .... from Tobi. you know that Tobi still owns one spare eye in his hand since he transplanted just one for him. And i think that to sync with GM, one has to be a rinnegan user (but it's just what i think , there's no fact about this in manga).
    Sasuke with one Rinnegan and one EMS eye, that's how he'll catch up Naruto's power ... and that's just what i'm hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Unfortunately, because of Tobi claiming he "gave" Nagato the Rinnegan and not specifying exactly what he meant by that statement, you can't really use it as solid proof that Naruto can awaken it too. But either way, I'm against Naruto getting any Bloodline Limit-related abilities, especially now.
    Well, in the sense that Tobi "gave" him the Rinnegan, could you say that(I think it is reasonable within the series) Tobi used his Sharigan to "persuade" those Konoha Ninjas to enter his family's home and kill his parents to give Nagato a path of Hatred and awake his bloodline potential.

It would be "odd" in my opinion to say that, because the Sons of the Sage were blessed with the best features of the Sage (Body/Eyes) to not have the potential to have a strong body and Rinnegan eyes, genetically that doesnt make sense. Its within there DNA(Dominance/Recessive Genes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Codominant.jpg) so I have to believe that its plausible, unless Tobi abducted Nagato and transplanted those eyes into them, I am going to say its possible.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by zeroLT; 03-18-2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: clarity

EPIC!!!

im really against naruto having the rinnegan, it goes against how he has to work for strength rather than have power given to him.

that depends entirely on how you look at it, cypriottiger. if naruto gets the rinnegan by the end of the manga(and i hope he does) you could look at it as the reward of the hard work he began from the moment he was born, so if you look at it like that, then getting the rinnegan is entirely valid and fits into what you said about haveing to work for his strength, as naruto have worked his entire life and the rinnegan would be a symbol of the work and hatred he has endured his entire life.

also to me it doesnt really matter if nagato was "given" the rinnegan or developed it himself as both things are entirely possible, after all, the SO6P must have awakened it somehow and he couldnt have evolved the sharingan to it as they didnt exist back then, so it must be possible for an "ordinary" person to develop naturally and i think thats how naruto will develop his, during a moment of clarity, obtaining some kind of enlightenment while fighting sasuke(probably) being in trouble.

The actual ending

Naurto- Sasukkkkke!!!
    Sasuke- Naruuuuutooo!!!
    (They angrily staring at each other, clothes tattered, bloody and beaten)
    N- So...
    S- So...
    (Naruto lets his guard down, as does Sasuke)
    N- So.... Want to go to Ramen Ichiraku, my treat?
    S- I thought you would have never invited me...
    N- I just never had the courage to ask....
    (Naruto and Sasuke Bro hug it out)
    S- Come on.... Ill show you those special pics of Sakura where she ******* my ****
    N- :O

End of the series

EPIC!!!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    The perfect ending for me would be like: Naruto and Sasuke co-op against Madara. Sasuke has to redeem himself and thats why he's gonna use a jutsu on Madara by sacrificing himself with the idea that Madara is gonna die with him. ( same thing what Majin Vegeta did against Fat Buu ).
    Sasuke fails and dies... Naruto seeing Sasuke falling from above on the ground with blood all around his face, saying the last words:

Sasuke: Why that scary face, Naruto.. I was ignorant and jealous, a fool from the beginning for not admitting that that you're a true shinobi. Naruto, you've always been better and what a fool I am for hurting you guys so much.
    Sakura: *screaming* SASUKE !!! She's running towards Sasuke. (Naruto just can't believe that Sasuke is dying, he's in shock)
    Sakura: *holding Sasuke in her arms*; Everything is gonna be allright, Sasuke.. (tear drops falling on his face).

Sasuke: (coughing up blood from his mouth, staring into Sakura's eyes); How can you even shed those pure tears for a evil guy like me? How can you even look at me, when I wanted to hurt you, make you bleed for my own vengeance? You're a true angel that sacrificed everything for me, even now. Sakura, I always loved you, but the person that deserves your love more then me, is standing next you.
    Sakura: *staring to Naruto, closing her eyes ans saying* The feeling that you've, that you don't deserve me, is the exact same thing what I think about Naruto. Naruto doesn't deserve me either. We are both broken and the only way for us to live in happiness, is being together for us and for the true savior of the shinobi world, Naruto.

Sasuke: *puts a smile on his face* touches Sakura face and saying; Thank you, Sakura.. then he stares at Naruto ( who's slowly getting crazy like a M.. fcker and not knowing how to react ) and says; you saved your friend like a true hero, like a true brother, like a true Hokage. Now start showing what a Hokage is made off,.. chance this cursed, hatred shinobi world once and for all. Spread your love and peace around the nations and mark yourself as the true Sage. Naruto, you know how much pride I have as an Uchiha, but I feel the need for bowing down in my last seconds on this world, to a true Hokage. You saved me from my pain, so it's time for saving the others. Good bye..
    Naruto: Sasuke ? Sasuke? SASUKE !!!!!!!!!!! BAM BOOM --> Super Saiyan Kyuubi / Sage Mode 9
    Sakura: Noo, don't... don't go, please, don't do this to me, sasuke? SASuke? SASUKE !! * She uses a more advanced jutsu what Chiyo used on Gaara for bringing him back from the dead. Sakura has to give Sasuke half of her life-span for saving him..

Uchiha Madara: God damn.. when does this love shit stops,.. OOh sasuke, noo Sasuke, don't sasuke !! Sasuke was a fool, simple as that. Am I the only one, who loves to spread hatred around here? Well,.. you've to be good in something, right Naruto??
    Naruto: Madara, you're going down, you piece of shit !!
    Uchiha Madara: that's it, let it all out Uzumaki Naruto !!! finally, a real showndown..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...