Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

i think this is how the manga will end

its short so.... dont hate me haha

SOMEHOW, naruto will end up sacrificing his life for sasuke and sasuke whether before or after narutos death will gain the rinnegan and revive him with it, while killing himself, the way nagato did

thoughts?

well, the reason why nagato died reviving the konoha village was because he was already low on chakra. i dont think thats how its going to end, i actually think it is the other way around, that sasuke sacrifices heroically himself for naruto to save him and the village after having been affected by his "talk no-jutsu" and then gets revived.

Sorry i dont agree, Naruto seems over the whole save sasuke for the village idea. Since Naruto is now directly paralleled with the sage of six paths, he isn't going to die for sasuke.

However, i think Naruto will talk with Sasuke, have a small fight, then tell him about Itachi, and how Itachi trusted him with shisui's eye, and how he really had parents, and that Tobi played a role in their deaths. Then Sasuke will want to erase his wrong doings, and help Naruto in his fight with either Tobi or Edo Madara, which ever or who ever happens to become the final villan.

I like this idea because the Senju and Uchiha unite to fix the cycle of revenge that the so6p started.

Hmm... the only problem I have with that idea is that both Naruto and Sasuke will have to reach Sage of The Six path levels of power and Sasuke will have to do something completely out of character and sacrifice himself for someone else.

I can see Naruto doing something like that, Sasuke not so much, as he is right now. As for the ending of this series, its still up in the air for me, while I have some ideas of how it will occur, I am not leaning towards this particular ending

EPIC!!!

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    well...i've always pictured one of them dying.......it kinda makes sense for me...i think sasuke might die to make up for his wrong doings....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've been saying this from the moment that part one of Naruto Manga ended; everything will turn to the Zabuza Arc, let me explain:

Sasuke tried to save Naruto instictly, when Haku tried to attack him. Sasuke's heart has the will of fire ( just like his brother Itachi ), but Sasuke's mind is soo raped.. that he's following the dark path right now. When they tried to save Kakashi from Zabuza's jutsu, they worked together SMOOTHLY! Sakura even said that, their teamwork ( even when they never worked together before ), was just like if they worked together for YEARS! Everything between them, was executed without even saying one word to each other.

Sasuke has to fight Naruto, no matter what. Hashirama - Madara started the story at VOTE, and Naruto - Sasuke will follow into their footsteps as being the two strongest shinobi's ever lived. Sasuke will be re-deemed, no matter what. Naruto will tell him ( or Kyuubi when Sasuke tries to go inside of Naruto ), the whole story. Kyuubi knows everything about the elder - younger son, Rikudou himself, the hatred etc.. so either way: sasuke will hear the reasons behind the massacre, simple said: the true story.

By hearing this story, he will feel quilty, for what he has done against Naruto, Sakura or even the others. Sasuke will be trying to kill Edo Madara / Tobi with a sacrificial jutsu. This way; he wants to wipe out Tobi / edo Madara with him, because he thinks that he don't deserves to live and probably with his arrogance, still believes that he's the one who has to sacrifice himself and not Naruto.
    Sasuke knows that Naruto is stronger then him.. well; he will, after their fight. And he also believes that Naruto has to be the one, what the shinobĂ* world needs, and not him. Sasuke will see himself as collatarol damage.

Sasuke's sacrifice will FAIL, and this is where everything starts. Just like Zabuza Arc; Naruto will be holding Sasuke in his arms.. going all crazy and stuff. Sasuke will spout his last words with blood everywhere, that he's sorry and that he couldn't asked for a better friend etc. Sakura on the other hand; founded herself always useless, compared to them. This could be, her shining moment: she will save Sasuke, just like chijoo saved Gaara. As a medical ninja, she maybe learned from Grandma for executing that forbidden jutsu; it could be written on a scroll that Grandma gave to her. BUT hold on; Chijoo didn't had enough chakra, so she asked Naruto.

IT COULD be that Tsunade will be the one, who will give her last life-force to Sakura, so she could revive Sasuke. I always thought that she would give half of her own life-force, but we somehow know that Tsunade has to go along with Jiraiya and Orochimaru, to the other life. Tsunade tried to save her brother and boyfriend, but failed. By seeing Sakura going all into tears and as her mentor / hokage, she will GIVE HER LAST CHAKRA POWER for reviving Sasuke. This way; she will be the one who saves Sasuke.. and Naruto will transform to another level: Sage- Kyuubi 9000!!

Edo Madara or Tobi will be Naruto's first kill in the Naruto Manga.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Dude, Aga, if you re-read the gaara resurrection arc you will see this:

Kekashi watching chiyo with his sharingan while she performs the resurrection of gaara.

So the copy ninja knows the forbidden resurrection jutsu.

just so you know jdblaze85, just bcoz kakashi sees a jutsu with his sharingan doesnt mean that he can use it, as afaik it didnt have any handsigns, so it will be just like with the rasengan which kakashi couldnt perfectly copy so he wouldnt techincally know how to use that jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I've been saying this from the moment that part one of Naruto Manga ended; everything will turn to the Zabuza Arc, let me explain:

Sasuke tried to save Naruto instictly, when Haku tried to attack him. Sasuke's heart has the will of fire ( just like his brother Itachi ), but Sasuke's mind is soo raped.. that he's following the dark path right now. When they tried to save Kakashi from Zabuza's jutsu, they worked together SMOOTHLY! Sakura even said that, their teamwork ( even when they never worked together before ), was just like if they worked together for YEARS! Everything between them, was executed without even saying one word to each other.

Sasuke has to fight Naruto, no matter what. Hashirama - Madara started the story at VOTE, and Naruto - Sasuke will follow into their footsteps as being the two strongest shinobi's ever lived. Sasuke will be re-deemed, no matter what. Naruto will tell him ( or Kyuubi when Sasuke tries to go inside of Naruto ), the whole story. Kyuubi knows everything about the elder - younger son, Rikudou himself, the hatred etc.. so either way: sasuke will hear the reasons behind the massacre, simple said: the true story.

By hearing this story, he will feel quilty, for what he has done against Naruto, Sakura or even the others. Sasuke will be trying to kill Edo Madara / Tobi with a sacrificial jutsu. This way; he wants to wipe out Tobi / edo Madara with him, because he thinks that he don't deserves to live and probably with his arrogance, still believes that he's the one who has to sacrifice himself and not Naruto.
    Sasuke knows that Naruto is stronger then him.. well; he will, after their fight. And he also believes that Naruto has to be the one, what the shinobĂ* world needs, and not him. Sasuke will see himself as collatarol damage.

Sasuke's sacrifice will FAIL, and this is where everything starts. Just like Zabuza Arc; Naruto will be holding Sasuke in his arms.. going all crazy and stuff. Sasuke will spout his last words with blood everywhere, that he's sorry and that he couldn't asked for a better friend etc. Sakura on the other hand; founded herself always useless, compared to them. This could be, her shining moment: she will save Sasuke, just like chijoo saved Gaara. As a medical ninja, she maybe learned from Grandma for executing that forbidden jutsu; it could be written on a scroll that Grandma gave to her. BUT hold on; Chijoo didn't had enough chakra, so she asked Naruto.

IT COULD be that Tsunade will be the one, who will give her last life-force to Sakura, so she could revive Sasuke. I always thought that she would give half of her own life-force, but we somehow know that Tsunade has to go along with Jiraiya and Orochimaru, to the other life. Tsunade tried to save her brother and boyfriend, but failed. By seeing Sakura going all into tears and as her mentor / hokage, she will GIVE HER LAST CHAKRA POWER for reviving Sasuke. This way; she will be the one who saves Sasuke.. and Naruto will transform to another level: Sage- Kyuubi 9000!!

Edo Madara or Tobi will be Naruto's first kill in the Naruto Manga.
    Your premise is that Sasuke can and will be redeemed is certainly in line with Shonen mangas, protagonist turned douche turned evil and then redeemed at the end. No one major has actually died(Well that Not 100% true, Pain killed almost everyone but then they all were mass rezz'd)

Sasuke to me, depending on how the Kabuto fight ends up, will either become redeemable or not. If itachi manages to stop the Edo Tensei without talking to sasuke before his disappears, He will dip back into asshole mode. If Itachi talks to him and shakes sasuke's resolve but he is still determined to finish off Konoha, he is redeemable.

Sasuke is a 1 dimensional character, dick or malevolent dick. The ending will be determined by that single fight. Sasuke doesnt save people, he saved Naruto once and spared him once, but he is now off the deep end.

The ending will be IMO, Naruto and Sasuke fight in an end all be all fights. Sasuke will achieve the rinnegan and start whipping naruto's ass. Naruto will gain control over all the tailed beasts(Plot hole no Jutsu)(I think Sasuke will fight killer B and kill him but Killer B will transfer the 8 tails to naruto before dying using plot hole no jutsu) achieving Super Sayian 9000 and defeat sasuke in one powerful shot. Naruto will do something gay like let his guard down to get sasuke and help him up, Sasuke will attack Naruto, Naruto will see it coming, has no choice, finishes off Sasuke, Naruto will cry, bring Sasuke back to Konoha, be given a proper funeral, Naruto ends up Hokage regretting his only failure in his life..... or not

EPIC!!!

sasuke gaining the rinnegan has to be to most stupid idea, ive ever heard, it just makes no sense at all for him to gain it, bcoz sasuke is nothing special in the sense that he isnt mentioned in any prophecies and isnt linked to the past by it like naruto is. it would make more sense if naruto would get it in order to fullfill his claim of becoming the greatest and most powerful hokage ever. ofc if naruto does get the rinnegan it wouldnt be untill the very end of manga(figth with sasuke, so i would imagine sasuke getting a few more power-ups) where naruto would achieve SO6P status.