Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Clone Kyuubi-Sage Mode Theory

In 2008, I Did the Clone Sage Mode Power-up Theory:

( http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...-Mode-Power-up )

Today we all know that there is a pending Kyuubi-Sage mode for Naruto (or Sage-Kyuubi, if you prefer). Many fans have been predicting this and it has been fore-shadowed by Kishimoto Sensei for quite a while. While Kishi has been taking his sweet time getting there, the time is now however for us fans to theorize exactly how we presume that Naruto will achieve this new, predicted mode.

Why the need:

Naruto has finally accessed Kurama's full power, and currently he is limited to 5 mins. For sure Naruto will surpass the 5 min. barrier, but then he and Kurama will come up against an Inconvenient Fact, that is that Kyuubi, Powerful as he is, even more powerful than many Bijuus combined, Is still only at Half His Original Strength. Naruto and Kurama will eventually need even more power than they currently posses, in order to finally end this war and this current threat. That Extra power will be provided by Sage Mode.

Sage Mode Requirements:

As I recall, and having tried to check out my facts, gathering Sage Energy requires that:

a) you have a Large Chakra Pool to start with,
    b) You have to be still while gathering sage (natural) energy
    c) When gathering sage energy you will need to balance the Natural energy with your own chakra, else you'll turn into a frog, and then to a stone frog.
    d) When a fusion is performed, another being can constantly collect sage energy and feed it to you.

If Naruto with Kurama can fulfill these conditions, they can attain a Significant increase of Chakra, even greater than what Kurama alone has to offer.

So Here is my main theory:

Naruto and Kurama Need to start in Full Bijuu transformation mode. While in this Mode, Naruto and Kurama are linked and their Chakra is as One. This is important because the amount of Natural energy Naruto can gather will depend on how big his starting chakra pool is. His starting Chakra pool if he uses a clone in this mode, will be One Half of Kurama's (and Naruto's) already incredible Chakra.

Next Naruto will makes a clone while in Full Bijuu transformation. Then Naruto sweeps up his clone into his Fully transformed body (Just like he swept up Kakashi and Gai). Now remember that the Clone's Chakra will be linked to Kurama's chakra system (The Chakra lines that appear on Naruto's, and Naru-Kurama's bodies demonstrate this). The Cloned Naru-Kurama's Chakra shroud will interact directly with the Original's Chakra Shroud. This for all intents is a Fusion. If I'm correct, then any Sage Energy gathered by the Fully transformed Bijuu mode Clone, that is sitting inside the Kyuubi's Chakra Shroud will be fed directly to the Kyuubi and to Naruto.

Outcome:

Kyuubi-Sage Mode will bring Kurama-Naruto back to Kurama's former potential, before Minato cut him down to half. It will afford them even more resistance to injury, and greater chakra sensing. It might be able to Pierce the Can't touch this defense (because Tobi-Madara, even when Phased, are still part of the Natural environment , and may be vulnerable to Natural Energy, IMO).

In the end since we don't really know what Madara, Tobi, or sasuke may pull off, it is therefore hoped that Kyuubi Sage Mode will be part of the great antidote to all of it.

There you have it, Thanks.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-29-2012 at 04:31 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

well, the problem i have with that theory is that senju chakra also "activates" the body in a new and special way, like increased strength, speed and resistance to damage, and the sage mode might be a too much for the combo but with that said it is a very valid theory that would make it possible for the kyyubi to get back to his old power which i think is needed and it would also form a closer connection between the two which in turn would increase the current 5 min barrier. i can totally see naruto and kurama doing a fuuton bijuu bomb lol.

I'm inclined to agree that sage mode will play a part in the strengthening of Kurama's potential. When you think about it, the only reason Naruto isn't made infinitely strong by sage mode is because his body can only contain so much natural energy. But if you consider the enormous size of Kurama, there is a huge opportunity for growth.

The thing is, sage mode has been really wishy-washy in its use since Naruto mastered it. He's supposed to stay completely still, but he's been seen speaking while gathering the energy, and there are times when he didn't use sage mode when he obviously should have (like when he's exhausted).

I wonder if it's possible to use fusion on someone who isn't familiar with harnessing natural energy. If you'll recall, when Jiraiya had the frog couple use their fusion on him, he still partially turned into a frog. Also, when that one Path of Pain drained Naruto's sage chakra, he turned into a frog. For this to work, you'd have to presume Naruto is fusing with himself, and not Kurama. Otherwise, Kurama will have to be somehow receptive to natural energy, something he forcefully rejected upon Naruto's first fusion attempt. For all I know, the whole technical side of sage mode could just be completely ignored as it usually has been, and Kurama will be filled with sage chakra with no trouble.

An alternative to the fusion theory could be that Naruto might just create hundreds of clones, have them all go into sage mode, then cancel them all, sending a huge surge of natural energy into Naruto that would, at least temporarily, bring Kurama back to his full strength.

Also, fuuton bijuu bomb would be pretty badass.

@ Veej,

When Naruto is in Bijuu transformation mode, His chakra channels and Kurama's are fused together into ONE.

See the Chakra channels drawn on Kurama are the same as on Naruto

Spoiler!

They are essentially one single being. Naruto's Full Bijuu Clone Will not be feeding feeding Cahkra to Kurama, because Kurama alone as a Single Entity no longer Exist, He is now completely fused with Naruto. I think Naruto can handle Sage Energy that he is feeding to himself. Naruto and His clone can use Bijuu Telepathy to communicate with each other if need be.

Okay, I can accept that their chakras are fused together, and I don't have any real contention with the theory. My question for you is: what has convinced you that those markings are "chakra channels"? Those look like the markings that Naruto was covered in when he defeated the Kyuubi in his mindscape, but expanded to cover the new form, and I thought those markings were based on what was in the key scroll. I suppose those markings COULD be chakra channels, but I don't recall seeing anything conclusive to suggest it. Even still, I agree that they are essentially one entity while combined, and Naruto would use fusion to feed himself sage chakra.

so basically naruto makes a clone using natural energy to enter sage mode and its suppose to supplement was Kurama lost in his fight with Minato? Could happen, but didnt naruto already have a sage mode clone within the chakra shroud wasnt it suppose to happen then?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Nero View Post
    so basically naruto makes a clone using natural energy to enter sage mode and its suppose to supplement was Kurama lost in his fight with Minato? Could happen, but didnt naruto already have a sage mode clone within the chakra shroud wasnt it suppose to happen then?
    Naruto has to be in Kurama mode first..At least that's my inclination.

yea I agree on the basic concept of Naruto would have to go fox mode then sage mode.

As sage mode gets better and better with more and more chakra you have as you need to draw that amount in natural enenergy to enter sage mode.

Not so sure about the clone method but in theory the link is there and if kishi does, it would make sense.

Im big believer that sage + fox mode will be agianst a rinnegan+sharaingan+senju dna combo like s06p's used on the juubi will be the final battle of the series

It makes sense as that would make naruto the new brand legend a power that seccueds the old legend of so6p. Its prefect it keeps naruto's power orignal and almost impossible to copy unlike what madara and tobi have done to try and become so6p wanabes.

i dunno if this makes sense but my way of looking at this theory [which ill admit never occured to me before] would be a more condensed version of Full Bijuu Mode .. think the chakra shroud but in the form show while naruto is in FBM and now that the seal has been released kurama and naruto feel and see as one while still being 2 seperate entities so kurama gathers nature chakra inside naruto and mixes it with his own chakra pool allowing naruto to constantly draw on it and maintain senin bijuu mode which would be new modified shroud + additional kinda glow from nature chakra + more accentuated fox features on his face .... another though unrelated to that theory but if kurama is himself considered a force of nature [which he is and has been refered to as an elemental force atleast once] wouldnt that mean that in a sense his chakra is a form of nature chakra allowing naruto greater control in senin mode it would also explain how naruto mastered senin mode so fast and to such a degree of perfection aswell due to the latent subconcious affinity he has as the jinchuriki .. just a thought

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Good theory to come up with Paul, You had always come up with the better ones to read
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!