Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Koubashii_Rai View Post
    i dunno if this makes sense but my way of looking at this theory [which ill admit never occured to me before] would be a more condensed version of Full Bijuu Mode .. think the chakra shroud but in the form show while naruto is in FBM and now that the seal has been released kurama and naruto feel and see as one while still being 2 seperate entities so kurama gathers nature chakra inside naruto and mixes it with his own chakra pool allowing naruto to constantly draw on it and maintain senin bijuu mode which would be new modified shroud + additional kinda glow from nature chakra + more accentuated fox features on his face .... another though unrelated to that theory but if kurama is himself considered a force of nature [which he is and has been refered to as an elemental force atleast once] wouldnt that mean that in a sense his chakra is a form of nature chakra allowing naruto greater control in senin mode it would also explain how naruto mastered senin mode so fast and to such a degree of perfection aswell due to the latent subconcious affinity he has as the jinchuriki .. just a thought

    Kishimoto Sensei is a great story teller, and Truth to Tell, We can only try to anticipate him.

    I must say that I love what you said about Kurama being a Force of Nature, That is perhaps why he and his siblings, the other Bijuu, cannot die. I also like your take, and that of others on the Sage-Kyuubi Mode Theory.

    The One thing that I sense, and hope I am right, is this. Unlike Humans who attempts Sage Mode and Turn into Stone Either because they can't ballance it well, or they are doing it while moving, I think that: It is Impossible for a Chakra Being (and a force of Nature?) like Kurama to turn into stone.

    Hence, If the Natural energy is being fed to Kurama, He'll eat and keep eating, and just grow stronger (and larger), without the risk of turning into a frog or into stone. This is the bedrock of my theory, and I hope that Naruto will use this idea, if at the end of the Manga, Naruto has tofight against the GM statue, or a re-assembled Juubi.

    That would be the Bomb!

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  2. #12
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kishimoto Sensei is a great story teller, and Truth to Tell, We can only try to anticipate him.

    I must say that I love what you said about Kurama being a Force of Nature, That is perhaps why he and his siblings, the other Bijuu, cannot die. I also like your take, and that of others on the Sage-Kyuubi Mode Theory.

    The One thing that I sense, and hope I am right, is this. Unlike Humans who attempts Sage Mode and Turn into Stone Either because they can't ballance it well, or they are doing it while moving, I think that: It is Impossible for a Chakra Being (and a force of Nature?) like Kurama to turn into stone.

    Hence, If the Natural energy is being fed to Kurama, He'll eat and keep eating, and just grow stronger (and larger), without the risk of turning into a frog or into stone. This is the bedrock of my theory, and I hope that Naruto will use this idea, if at the end of the Manga, Naruto has tofight against the GM statue, or a re-assembled Juubi.

    That would be the Bomb!
    This is why I want some link between Naruto and the Mokuton. The Mokuton is the power of life/nature, and the ability to control/create it with ease. I feel this power belongs to the Younger Son lineage, too. It would fit with Sage Mode / the Kyuubi being a force of nature / Naruto's mysterious "Life Essence" that causes Yamato's Mokuton to grow.

  3. #13
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    This is why I want some link between Naruto and the Mokuton. The Mokuton is the power of life/nature, and the ability to control/create it with ease. I feel this power belongs to the Younger Son lineage, too. It would fit with Sage Mode / the Kyuubi being a force of nature / Naruto's mysterious "Life Essence" that causes Yamato's Mokuton to grow.
    The Mokuton Ability just makes a lot of sense. And Yes OF COURSE it was inherited from the Younger Son of the SO6P.

    Naruto will surprise us in the future (or not surprise us anymore given what we've seen recently) because his likeness to the SO6P IMO is greater than previously assumed.

    It will be shown (I hope) that not only is his Uzumaki lineage strong, but so also will his senju lineage through Minato (I base this on the visual similarity of Minato to the Old Sage as seen in Kurama's Memories).

    Naruto has been an Idiot all his life (IMO) only because he lacked a Stable and loving home, and his impulsive Uzumaki influence too over. But Naruto was able to learn Sage Mode more completely than Jiraiya, because his Affinity to Nature and the Guts to Never give up, (driven by the combination of Senju and Uzumaki genes), created a stronger closeness to the Younger Son (IMO), and hence to the SO6P.

    If We are correct Rlinfamous, then Madara may be in for a surprise the next time he sends a river of trees at Naruto (assuming he's added Sage-Kyuubi to his repertoir), Naruto May just take control of his River of trees, and turn it right back at him.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    This is why I want some link between Naruto and the Mokuton. The Mokuton is the power of life/nature, and the ability to control/create it with ease. I feel this power belongs to the Younger Son lineage, too. It would fit with Sage Mode / the Kyuubi being a force of nature / Naruto's mysterious "Life Essence" that causes Yamato's Mokuton to grow.
    well, while i do agree these things would fit the younger son's lineage best, Mokuton isnt exactly what would be the "power of life/nature and the ability to create it with ease" as that would be more accurately put on the yang-releases, as they focus specifically on physical energy and vitality which is why mokuton is affected the way it is when naruto is in the kyubi mode with the trees forming rapidly infact the yang chakra naruto got from kurama greatly increases naruto's already considerable stamina and vitality(regenerative abilities etc.). and technically all the elements like lightning, fire, water, earth and wind would represent nature as anything non-organic that is in nature comes from these 5 elements. where as yin and yang releases(and yin-yang releases) manipulates the physical and spiritual aspects of nature, as i understand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Mokuton Ability just makes a lot of sense. And Yes OF COURSE it was inherited from the Younger Son of the SO6P.

    Naruto will surprise us in the future (or not surprise us anymore given what we've seen recently) because his likeness to the SO6P IMO is greater than previously assumed.

    It will be shown (I hope) that not only is his Uzumaki lineage strong, but so also will his senju lineage through Minato (I base this on the visual similarity of Minato to the Old Sage as seen in Kurama's Memories).


    Naruto has been an Idiot all his life (IMO) only because he lacked a Stable and loving home, and his impulsive Uzumaki influence too over. But Naruto was able to learn Sage Mode more completely than Jiraiya, because his Affinity to Nature and the Guts to Never give up, (driven by the combination of Senju and Uzumaki genes), created a stronger closeness to the Younger Son (IMO), and hence to the SO6P.

    If We are correct Rlinfamous, then Madara may be in for a surprise the next time he sends a river of trees at Naruto (assuming he's added Sage-Kyuubi to his repertoir), Naruto May just take control of his River of trees, and turn it right back at him.
    i think you are correct that naruto's likeness to the SO6P is greater than previous assumed. i do however think you are wrong about naruto's senju lineage. We already know that he is related to the senju through him being an uzumaki as we knwo they are distant relatives but what if the SO6P was originally an uzumaki or made the uzumaki clan that would pretty much make any of the assumptions taken pointless as it would cause naruto to not only be related to both senju AND uchiha clans but he would be a direct descendant of the SO6P or atleast as much as any senju and uchiha member is, it would, in my mind, make naruto fit right into the whole "having to have both senju and uchiha genes to use the rinnegan thing" and also the fact that the rinnegan allows you to master all elements, so that would fit as well.

    i do think you are correct in your assessment about naruto having a closer affinity to nature, but i think you are limiting that afinity, as i dont see him just having an affinity to mokuton, but to all of the elements like fire, lightning, wind, water and earth but also any mixed elements(quasi elements and para-elements to use a DnD term) like magma/lava or dust or ice etc.(which would normally be bloodline limits but the rinnegan should remove that limit atleast in theory or it could be part of the power the bijuus gave to naruto from the names, as each bijuu seem to specialize in a specific elemental release type.)

    i think you have a very good theory here that actually fits in rather well with my own which is basically the same just a lot less confined than yours as you can prolly guess from my remarks here.
    Last edited by almara; 02-11-2012 at 12:10 AM.

  5. #15
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,569
    Truly, a lot of people like to jump on the bandwagon and say that Bijuu mode is better than Sage mode. However, we've seen from latest chapters that Hashirama with sage mode has more chakra than Naruto+Minato+Kurama 100%. While the drawback about sage mode we were introduced to earlier was that one turns into a toad if they draw too much energy, I think guys like Hashirama are able to draw upon an infinitely more natural energy while keeping it under control. Other than Naruto and Hashirama, I don't know anyone who has reached perfect sage mode. The point is that Kurama's chakra, while vast is finite while natural energy is finite too but draws from the entire planet. It's like Goku's genki dama in movie 7 where he absorbed it while sustaining SSJ state. Naruto should first turn into sage mode and then turn into bijuu mode.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •