Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    and that was my whole point, it isnt ppl like neji, hinata, sakura etc. that are doing the so called impossible things, it is strictly naruto that are doing them, like winning against neji or taming the kyubi, and that doesnt make the theme "making the impossible possible" as that wouldnt fit the manga since only 1 is capable of doing it, however it fits perfectly with the "next generation is stronger than the previous" as that is what naruto's class mates are striving for and are heading for.

and even if the manga has more running themes, "making the impossible possible" isnt one of them tbh. your example of with minato is a lot closer to the "next generation is stronger than the previous" theme if you think about and as for chouji i dont think that the ppl of his clan will need the red pill to get the butterfly wings, i think chouji's father was surprised that he achieved it so early which caused the reaction.

the dead demon seal is special because of the price you for using it. what would be the point of having a seal like the dead demon seal that makes the user sacrifice his life to use it, if some1 could just unseal it like it was a locked door. it would make the whole seal pointless and former users would have utterly wasted their life in order to use it. i dont think you quite understand just how special the dead demon seal actually is, it is the seal minato used and sacrificed his life for in order to use it and seal half the kyubi chakra inside naruto and to save the village, taking all that away would just make it an ordinary seal and honestly, it should never happen, it makes the seal that much more mysterious and unique, and being able to unseal it is just wrong.

not really, naruto understood the very basics of the seal because he actually had tried it before when jiraiya open the seal a little bit where naruto almost killed jiraiya, but naruto wouldnt be able to make the same kind of seal tho.

I had offered the idea of "making the impossible possible" as a running theme in order to show that seemingly unbelievable growth could happen between one generation and the next. It's not so much a main theme of Naruto as it is a theme in almost all long-running shonen manga (Goku turning Super Saiyan, for example). While I still feel there is an argument for my suggesting it as a theme in Naruto, I acknowledge and understand that it's not something explicitly focused upon in this series, and will concede that point so we can move onto other parts of the discussion.

I certainly recognize the sacrifice ninjas made by using the Dead Demon seal. Obviously it's a powerful seal that is effective enough to warrant sacrificing the soul, but that doesn't mean it's unbreakable. There's always a "strongest jutsu" or "fastest ninja" or "sharpest weapon", but those things still have limits that can be surpassed. The most recent development with the Rinnegan is a good example: we all thought the EMS was the most powerful an Uchiha's eyes could get, but sprinkle in a little Senju, and shazam, you've got the even more powerful Rinnegan. It had been simply unheard of by people of the present era, but it was the truth nonetheless. Normal ninja that perform the Dead Demon seal may have to sacrifice their souls, but it may take something the new generation has, or will have (like the Rinnegan), to negate that sacrifice.

Anyway, my theory doesn't focus so much on the possibility of breaking the seal, but the possibility of the so-called Death God being the door to a dimension the jutsu user can access at will. If the Dead Demon seal was, in fact, the Sage's sealing jutsu, he could have potentially used it to seal anything he wanted with no consequence to himself. If it is as powerful as it seems to be, it could certainly have come from the Sage's skill set.

Almara, I really do appreciate your arguments against this theory, since it's by no means a complete one. Don't let up

well, i dont think the SO6P created it, i think it is a purely uzumaki type seal, as they were greatly feared for their sealing techniques, in my theory where the SO6P is actually an uzumaki, he could certainly have created it and it would make sense if he had and then handed it down to his clan and then their mastery of sealing came from that or maybe the 8 trigram seal and my money is on the 8 trigram seal, as SO6P would have to develop it to seal the juubi.

You know, it turns out we agree on a number of things. I'm also inclined to believe the Sage is closely tied to the Uzumaki, if not an Uzumaki himself, and that's part of why I presented this theory. The seal features that spiral, the symbol of the Uzumaki, so it's either an Uzumaki sealing jutsu, or the jutsu responsible for the Uzumaki choosing the spiral as their symbol.

You may not agree, however, with my thought that the Eight Trigrams seal is the jutsu that is only allowed by summoning the Death God. Perhaps the Sage performed it without the Death God, but if the Eight Trigrams seal is strong enough to rip half of the Kyuubi's chakra from it, the seal's enormous strength must come from summoning the Death God.

well from what ive read the 8 trigram seal is basically 2 four element seals over each other, my reasoning for mentioning the 8 trigram seal was that i believe that is the seal he used to seal the juubi inside him and tought his fellow uzumakis it which is the basis of their mastery of seals and the dead demon seal is the height of their mastery, afaik kushina tought minato the dead demon seal which leads me to believe that it is atleast related to the uzumaki somehow, ofc i cant rule out the sage creating it, in a way it would make sense if the sage created both.