Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by manvaseline View Post
    Why? Speculation mostly, but his death seemed to abrupt and strange. There's also this whole thing with Kabuto that seems like an explosive waiting to happen, but I just can't bring myself to think that he's just gone. He was too much of a major player in the early stages of the manga with such a vague motive that it wouldn't even make sense story wise for him to die without fully revealing his intentions. Though all links, besides Kabuto and Sasuke, between his antagonism and such have been severed, we should also remember that he is part of the cause of Sasuke's state right now (and Sasuke still utilizes the curse mark, which is a seal that has implications we still don't fully know).

Anyway, just wanted to know what your guys' thoughts were on Orochimaru and his relevance now in the chapters.
    Congratulations, you just made me sign in and write my first reply in months.
    I agree with POW, I really thought this was the return of FreakShow.
    Orochimaru is dead man.
    But if you want to find some real evidence for why he might still be alive. I suggest you do a search for all of freakshows old threads. Believe me you will be reading theories for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Kabuto's the new Oro. Believe it! The real Oro is dead and gone. Itachi, the Oro Exterminator, made certain of that, and he's not even stopping there. Itachi is so driven to get rid of everything Orochimaru in the Narutoverse that he made himself immortal just to go take down kabuto who's acting as the new Oro. You see how serious Itachi is now? He came from beyond the grave, attained immortality, and is off to kill Oro reincarnated.... again. Hmm... Methinks Itachi has a grudge against Oro now that I think about it lol.
    Oro did try to take over Itachi's body, but other then that, nothing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Kabuto's the new Oro. Believe it! The real Oro is dead and gone. Itachi, the Oro Exterminator, made certain of that, and he's not even stopping there. Itachi is so driven to get rid of everything Orochimaru in the Narutoverse that he made himself immortal just to go take down kabuto who's acting as the new Oro. You see how serious Itachi is now? He came from beyond the grave, attained immortality, and is off to kill Oro reincarnated.... again. Hmm... Methinks Itachi has a grudge against Oro now that I think about it lol.
    LMAO! Never thought of it like that.

Based upon your fairly educated deductions, we can all summarize that the only way Itachi will choose to die is by impaling himself upon his own Totsuka sword, thus sealing himself, just so that he can go into Orochimaru's Genjutsu and die as he lived--beating the living tar out of the snakeman for all eternity! Now THAT'S the last act of a hero!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Oro did try to take over Itachi's body, but other then that, nothing.
    He also did try to take over his little brother's body.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif