• |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I got bored waiting for one of the chapters to come out so i creeped on ap forums and on there it seems he quit translating awhile ago since people were questioning the validity of his translations during the fight with hodi and they pissed him off
    Damn didn't know that, I just recently went on there to check out last spoilers and his final post was he quit because of a job. But I wouldn't doubt people pissing him off because ap forums has like 100 x's running around.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    No! I ended that age, it can't come back, not while I'm here! I'll Throw Down any illogical, biased, idiotic theory that comes my way. If it lacks any evidence, then it's good as dead. With your help, FenixMarco, along with One Piece, Das Bonez, and others who I don't feel like mentioning(you know who you are), we can keep down the theories here in mangashare. But mangashare is small, the others will be hit hard and roll right onto us in massive waves. HOLD STRONG, FenixMarco, HOLD STRONG!!
    I don't know man, I'm not as bright as you guys. I depended on Aohige for everything, woke up every morning going to work with a smile on my face because I knew Aohige was translating and debunking idiots. Its gonna be real hard now, I can see it now.

Mangastream chapter:
    Zoro: Sage of six paths Demon power attack! (asuru background)

Poster: See Zoro had special powers all to himself all along!!
    FM: No he didn't thats just Asura!
    Poster: Thats what the chapter says so its right! So I'm right! Your wrong and I'm right because your wrong!

No! I ended that age, it can't come back, not while I'm here! I'll Throw Down any illogical, biased, idiotic theory that comes my way. If it lacks any evidence, then it's good as dead. With your help, FenixMarco, along with One Piece, Das Bonez, and others who I don't feel like mentioning(you know who you are), we can keep down the theories here in mangashare. But mangashare is small, the others will be hit hard and roll right onto us in massive waves. HOLD STRONG, FenixMarco, HOLD STRONG!!

arthary, it's like I said before.... Actually, I don't think I have said it before. Big Mom will open the Box at the Tea Party in 4(?) days. She will then start sending her strongest men out to actively attack the straw hats. First or second island will be elbaf, and that's where we will start seeing Big Mom's forces.
    So who exactly are you worried about here at Mangashare?.........I can think of one.......

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Damn didn't know that, I just recently went on there to check out last spoilers and his final post was he quit because of a job. But I wouldn't doubt people pissing him off because ap forums has like 100 x's running around.

I don't know man, I'm not as bright as you guys. I depended on Aohige for everything, woke up every morning going to work with a smile on my face because I knew Aohige was translating and debunking idiots. Its gonna be real hard now, I can see it now.

Mangastream chapter:
    Zoro: Sage of six paths Demon power attack! (asuru background)

Poster: See Zoro had special powers all to himself all along!!
    FM: No he didn't thats just Asura!
    Poster: Thats what the chapter says so its right! So I'm right! Your wrong and I'm right because your wrong!
    don`t worry there are some decent guys for that (not in the same level on Aohige but)they still reliable...most of them i found are really invested n HxH now though (and from there i knew MS screw some translation there on Pariston words)

arthary, it's like I said before.... Actually, I don't think I have said it before. Big Mom will open the Box at the Tea Party in 4(?) days. She will then start sending her strongest men out to actively attack the straw hats. First or second island will be elbaf, and that's where we will start seeing Big Mom's forces.
    Oh those wonderfull days,where has iy gone,can it be return?

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    don`t worry there are some decent guys for that (not in the same level on Aohige but)they still reliable...most of them i found are really invested n HxH now though (and from there i knew MS screw some translation there on Pariston words)
    Yeah but Aohige was iconic you know! Only cross was the delusional one to think his translations weren't legit. I know 2 other credible translators cnet if he's still around and Steven from Ap forums. But yeah I know they have a lot more on ap forums that are good too just not active.

in this chapter, one piece 655,the new world is really like a hell. they got to the new world first and meet the the strange and bad situation....a fire sea, a hot island, and cold on the other side of the island, and a bone larger than gaint! and a dragon! the new world is weird!!! hope SH can come over this problems!