6 35.29%
  • |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ^ Thanks guys. Going to recheck that chapter.

One Piece

Rereading the chapter I like how Zoro's attacks now have this Dark sinister vibe/look to it. Maybe its how Oda will show us haki? Since Luffy's Haki elephant gun attack was all black too. So much to look forward to now, I don't even care which direction he starts off the New World too just f*cking do it Oda!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    One sword style: 360 pound cannon.
    Pre time skip, it took all 3 swords for a 108 pound cannon.
    That's insane, his improvement. Yeah I don't think I need to worry about any training arcs happening in One Piece anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Damn, Oda still teasing us on Franky's new bounty. It must be really high. Could be third highest after Luffy and Zoro.

So it means that Zoro has gotten 10x stronger than he did before using his one sword style and maybe even more when he uses three swords as he probably has new tricks up his sleeve.

It could be a clue that there is another hole from the red line aside from the one near FI. It could be a small hole that they had to dig up by ramming their heads onto it. The pathway can be the entrance to all blue, furthermore the last island, Raftel.
    Yeah I was pondering about this too, think might go well with that Raftel theory thread we had a year back. Laboon was said to have gotten separated from his group when he was just small baby. Crocus said his species of whale are the largest that live in the grandline then later when they meet Brooke he tells them they are from the New World. Laboon/Crocus literally are right next to Raftel only being separated by a huge mountain range. But in short I think this hidden path is how they gonna get back to the start when ever this series ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Oi, don't overuse the word epic! It was a fine chapter with some good comic relief.
    This.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 01-25-2012 at 08:58 PM.

I don't think they're in the same place as Urouge was when he entered the new world.
    It's just oda showing that the new world-weather is crazy as hell with red seas of flames, storming oceans, rains of thunder etc.

COOL CHAPTER somehow i get the feeling that the'll run into buggy real soon
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Exciting for what come next!

I wonder if Buggy actually got any stronger over the past 2 years. I could see Oda not making him a bit stronger. But personally, I'd like to see Buggy become at least a reasonable threat.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

probably no stronger but maybe less of a pussy and i would say his crew is probably a threat by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how did they get to the new world i thought they had to pass through some hole in the grand line or something??
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

If I remember correctly it was the hole-which was controlled by the gov't. Or Fishman island, which is the whole reason they passed through fishman island, to get to the new world.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

yeah, it's the only choice pirates have,
    Otherwise they'd have to go through the main seat of power of the WG (for those whe wish te enter legally)
    Though I read they moved Marine ford to the new world now so idk the exact details at this moment.