Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anyone have watch this series? Do you like it?

I've watch 2 season of this series and it's very nice. ^_^

Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    I really got into it a couple of months ago. The romance could improve, but other than that, i REALLY enjoyed it... It's on of the on American animated cartoons that i watch... aside from Tom and Jerry... Now THAT's a classic!

What pairing do you prefer?

Katara and Aang
    Katara and Zuko
    Toph and Aang
    Toph and Sokka
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

katara and aang, toph and sokka are my main pairings...i wish the third season would come out already
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

Book Three Volume 3 is to be released on October 30th. The Second Book Complete set is to be released September the 11th therefor the Third season has to start airing either the 3rd of 4th week of September since all the eps on Volume One have to be aired before the DVD comes out.

Still a long way to go...

well, little preview then:

Aang has hair!
    And it's black!
    While he has blue eyes!

Also Toph has a new hairband, Katara also has new hair, sort of gypsy and Sokka has a KATANA !

Ep 1 to 5 will be named:
    "The Awekening"
    "The Headband"
    "The Painted Lady"
    "Sokka's Master"
    "The Beach"

like the firebender outfits... but then again I liked Fire the best from the start XD

Not really into the shipping stuff, thing is, the moment a ship, like KatAang, actually happens in the show nobody likes it anymore XD

Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    ¬_¬ ... i don't think the hair suits him very much...
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

oh wow thanx for the information of avtar i am desperate to see book 3

-is risiting the urge to take a shaver to aang's hair- he's better off without hair...katara looks older with her hair like that...i'm glad toph looks the same from what the picture view, just a outfit change...sokka looks older, and YES finnaly i better weapon!! bye bye bomerang and that club thing!! and damn, all the way in september? >.< i wish it was sooner
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

Retired Administrator
    Ok, I am moving this to General Anime, well because i think it would fit better there.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

i've watched it too. the seasons i saw were pretty good but eventually i lost interest.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I watched 1 episode and almost threw my tv out of my 17th story window. The girl is the most annoying character I have ever met, she manages to butt herself into every little thing and always makes things way worse and way more emotional and the bald kid is a wuss for taking her crap all the time without putting her in her place, which is the support character place. The only one with somewhat decent characteristics is the brother of the girl, but what do you expect from the American answer to anime, being American I think it works for most people who do not have an idea of what "animation" could be and kinda take this for quality, even with all the moral banter in it, can't there just be a big fight without anyone learning anything from it????

-Shock
    A pie in the sky?