Doflamingo's Fruit Power

I think he uses the String-String fruit.

For a while now I was wondering what his fruit power was, and then while watching Rurouni Kenshin and I saw the fight with the string guy. Then it clicked. It has to be string. String can easily cut and just like in Rurouni Kenshin it can be used to manipulate people's movement. Doflamingo's hand movement also helps strengthen my theory and just like Rurouni Kenshin, the strings may be well hidden or invisible.

Anyone support this view(i looked for a thread to add this comment to, but I found no recent one discussing his power)?

Oda was once an assistant working on Rurouni Kenshin, so I wouldn't disagree with you.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Have had that thought a long time, it is the most plausible from what we know so far about him imo.

This might be true ... Although I think Oda has put his own "curve" on that ability like he did with WB's power. Think it can be seen from his controlling people is less like some powerful string moving their bodies, and more like some possibly puppet master controlling his puppets bodies but not necessarily through physical string means.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

i dont have a problem with that either. although if its a DF i about its just a string string DF im guessing something like puppet puppet or puppet master puppet master fruit or something like that.

he either uses real strings and some form of haki
    or
    it is a DF and its like a puppet puppet fruit or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i dont have a problem with that either. although if its a DF i about its just a string string DF im guessing something like puppet puppet or puppet master puppet master fruit or something like that.

he either uses real strings and some form of haki
    or
    it is a DF and its like a puppet puppet fruit or something.
    The names of the fruits are usually based off from the sounds they make.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!