1 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    action: i dont really care.
    but i want information.
    i want to know what the novas are doing.
    i want to know what the RA is doing.
    i want to know what croc and other characters are up to.
    most importantly i want to know who the new war lords are.
    I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Also, from Jinbei's declaration that he will join after some business is done, to Madame Shirley's prediction, and the Strawhats VERY SPECIFIC promise to Shirahoshi--seems Oda is somewhat slightly hinting at the perceived chance (and by that, I mean beating us over the head) that the Strawhats will return to Fishman Island. Like, onscreen and everything. How? Why?
    So Shanks gets the hat back when they run into each other. But then someone else kills him and takes the hat.. Then that person goes to fishman island and destroys it, and then Luffy and crew goes back to the island to settle the score. Madame Shirley's prediction comes true, plus their Luffy and crew keep their promise.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    So Shanks gets the hat back when they run into each other. But then someone else kills him and takes the hat.. Then that person goes to fishman island and destroys it, and then Luffy and crew goes back to the island to settle the score. Madame Shirley's prediction comes true, plus their Luffy and crew keep their promise.
    The Premonition specifically shows Luffy, not just a random person with a straw hat. This is really evident in the Anime.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

UM NO, how many time do i need to say it. the anime can never be used as a source. luffys face is never seen in the manga in her vision, she just assumes its him. also luffy could destroy FI in a good way when they are all ready to leave.

and no one liked my who reference! really?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

two words ONE PIECE
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

UM NO, how many time do i need to say it. the anime can never be used as a source. luffys face is never seen in the manga in her vision, she just assumes its him. also luffy could destroy FI in a good way when they are all ready to leave.

and no one liked my who reference! really?
    she is deffently talking about luffy. As the reason she wen looking in that chrystal bowl was because
    she had a strange feeling about him. So it must be luffy!!!

your reference hahah reminds me off that CSI

It's kinda creepy how Luffy's control over his rubber abilities are shown like that (pages 9 and 10).

Alright, new theory, at the end of the manga Luffy ends up "destroying" Fishman island and the world by doing something with magnetism and one of those weapon er something. It ends up bringing every island together into "one piece".

Your move cross.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Alright, new theory, at the end of the manga Luffy ends up "destroying" Fishman island and the world by doing something with magnetism and one of those weapon er something. It ends up bringing every island together into "one piece".

Your move cross.
    One quick question: Magnetism? At best, if not aided by, let's speculate Uranus, (which by the way, anyone think that black orb which drew Capone toward itself two years ago is connected?), the best Luffy could do is similar to what he displayed in Skypeia against Eneru: static conduction. Hardly enough voltage to pull the world together, plus, if it was that simple, how come Roger had to traverse the same seas, the same islands, the same world as it were? Not saying the idea of a One Piece Pangaea isn't intriguing, just I feel Oda wouldn't leave such a feat to be the ultimate treasure.

On my own note, rather splendid chapter, very satisfying for closure to what I felt was a pretty well done arc. The emotion of the crew was superb; from Zoro and Sanji bickering, to Usopp and Chopper giving up their last shred of hope, then switching back around to become brave warriors (which Robin's reply was spot on in my opinion), to Luffy embracing Nami rather erotically and invoking her wrath, Brook wishing to entertain them all, and Franky with some weird stag beetle hair due just doing his thing, the closness of the crew seems to have been revitalized. Not to mention, Oda still retains his knack for giving the crew subtle changes in appearance (clothes or otherwise (Nami had her hair in two braids)) to keep the crew looking lively and fresh. Splendid job.

Also, did anyone else notice Mr. Blobfish Fishman on the top left panel of page 13? O_o
    Or the scene of fishmen children playing "Monster Trio" bottom right of 16?
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 01-19-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Your move cross.
    No, and cross, No.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!