4 25.00%
  • |3| Average

1 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    How come Nami didn't know about this, since she had been on that skyiland for 2 years. Was it not this she trained for, or did she learn nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by mwar123 View Post
    How come Nami didn't know about this, since she had been on that skyiland for 2 years. Was it not this she trained for, or did she learn nothing?
    I complained about this a while back. But I guess this way is better for Manga, as we are given an explanation to it that flows better then If Nami were to just show up with it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What can you say--it was a great transitional chapter as the crew heads into the New World. I'm glad Luffy acknowledged that he is about to go where games have to be stepped up on a constant basis to survive.

Also, from Jinbei's declaration that he will join after some business is done, to Madame Shirley's prediction, and the Strawhats VERY SPECIFIC promise to Shirahoshi--seems Oda is somewhat slightly hinting at the perceived chance (and by that, I mean beating us over the head) that the Strawhats will return to Fishman Island. Like, onscreen and everything. How? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Ah loved it. Don't know why but this chapter gave me a good feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    yeah, this chapter gave me a good feeling too.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Even after 600 some what chapters I still get the nice satisfying feeling, I'm sure you all talking about as well
    Then does Flo Rida have the perfect terrible hip-hop for you!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnnDqH6Wj8

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now all that's left is for Nami to put on a shirt; come to think of it, all Robin's wearing now is a shirt.
    Hey man, Robin can't just give up shamefully revealing clothing all at once. One step at a time.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Good chapter.....Zoro is ready to cut loose in the new world. I think we can safely assume that whatever we've seen from the monster trio post time skip is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to their ability. We will finally see in the new world if zoro and sanji just know of Haki or can really use it.
    The incident with the three of them appearing to have sensed caribou in the castle (with CoO) is not all that clear but since battles in the new world will mostly force them to their limit, we will know for sure then.
    Most of all I want to see Zoro use CoA. There was that statement he made when luffy wiped out half of the NFP with CoC "If he couldn't do this much then we will have to find a new captain". I wonder if he meant he himself was also good at using haki. Not necessarily CoC but CoA an CoO. I cant wait to find out. I am waiting to see the red-hawk attack on land and hopefully against smoker. Maybe we can be able to get an insight into Luffy's power post timeskip after that.
    I am also looking forward to Cpt. Ussop's first major battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I wanna see Smoker appear in the next chapter and Luffy hit half of his crew with CoC

Very satisfying good-bye chapter ^^
    Loved Ussop's & Nami's faces when they discovered luffy was listening xD
    Gotta love luffy fr dragging them to all the deadliest islands in the new world
    Zoro's gonna cut up everything in his path haha love it!!
    Jimbei will be protecting the Island fr now, that much is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I wanna see Smoker appear in the next chapter and Luffy hit half of his crew with CoC
    Don't think it'll do a lot of good--I assume that by the nature of the marines in G5, they would not fall victim to a CoC attack.

Lucky Luffy is lucky--if Sanji ever tried wrapping himself around Nami's body like that, he'd get crucified on his own cooking equipment.

So no word yet on Caribou. It's possible he might have snuck onboard the ship, but it's unlikely, since Luffy is able to sense him. Maybe he will depart FI later on another pirate vessel, since more pirates are set to start arriving again.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

so is it safe to assume robin just took the walk of shame from zoros bed room LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    and luffy's looking a lot more......well rubbery. lol
    great chapter i can not wait for next weeks chapter i hope we get some information. i want to see some novas and some war lords soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    so is it safe to assume robin just took the walk of shame from zoros bed room LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    and luffy's looking a lot more......well rubbery. lol
    great chapter i can not wait for next weeks chapter i hope we get some information. i want to see some novas and some war lords soon.
    Yeah... he does seem a bit more flexible the before the time skip. Maybe he did some stretches in between Haki exercises
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Lovely chapter!!!

all i can say =>
    NEXT WEEK I WANT ACTION