Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unfinished Business

i think its clear to everyone that Naruto is drawing to an end, unless Kishi decides on a part 3, which would probably be just an excuse to continue the story. So as we wait for the next chapter, i felt that there should be a thread that summarises what is left to be revealed before the end.
    in no particular order:
    the identity of tobi
    sasuke v naruto
    itachi v kabuto
    madara v kages
    naruto/kyuubi transformation
    naruto as hokage
    nagato's rinnegan origin
    madara v hashirama
    sasukes new EMS jutsu
    destruction of the Whirlpool country/Uzumaki clan
    madara's plan
    THAT jutsu

things we'd like to see:
    sage/kyuubi mode
    tsunade meeds edo Dan

feel free to add if you can think of more

Still need to see Naruto's response to Hinata's confession.

I think we have already figured out that jutsu was the Kyuubi mode Naruto now wields! It is what the 4th wanted Naruto to complete to learn to control he Kyuubi and use its power to beat Tobi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I think we have already figured out that jutsu was the Kyuubi mode Naruto now wields! It is what the 4th wanted Naruto to complete to learn to control he Kyuubi and use its power to beat Tobi.
    Yes but his form does not give him the full power of the kyuubi, he cannot use the bijuu bomb, and he cannot fully transform. In addition, a jutsu is a technique which takes chakra and uses it in a way against the opponent, usually through handsigns. He isn't really using the chakra to a specific technique, which is what i think the fourth was referring to.

Um no.

The jutsu is the the seal used by the 4th on Naruto which even Kurama recognized as the same as the Sage of the 6 paths. The Seal which allows him to control the Bijuu power without the Bijuu. When Jiraiya was talking to the Frog about "that jutsu" it mentioned "would Naruto even need such power" and Jiraiya alluded to what we know now in that the Minato knew of something which is why he sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto in order to confront Tobi.

The 4th confirmed this further through his own words and stated that he knew the only way to defeat Tobi was with some kind of special power. Thus the obvious the that jutsu is taking control of the Seal and the Kyuubi to control its amazing powers.

Using full power of the Bijuu requires cooperation of the Bijuu with the host we already know this. That requires something more than skill it requires a true sense of trust between both.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i believe that THAT jutsu is the bijuu bomb, so in a sense you are both correct. Either way it is definately associated to the kyuubi and its chakra

i want to know the real story of the Uchiha assassination as well...!! and how Shishui was so much injured and all

the bijou bomb would fit into the whole "that jutsu" thing but personally, i think its a so far unspecified jutsu(not known what it does nor has it been mentioned other as "that jutsu" and that only when he has full control of the kyubi will he be able to use it) that draws a huge load on a persons chakra, which is why jiraiya tried to open naruto's seal a bit, to give the chakra he needed for it. only a jinchuriki could cast it and only when it has full control of its bijou.

some ppl have mentioned the bijou chakra mode as being "that jutsu" but that really isnt a jutsu at all, so i would think that rules it out completely.

To me, it seemed like Kyubi Chakra Mode, was something secretly hidden within the seal by the So6p, it's quite possible that no one even knew that something like that was there, with would explain why different seals were used on different jinchuriki. If they knew what was inside it, they wouldn't chose a different one (especially the Cloud village, as they have tons of info, building and tools related to So6p).

Besides, it was entrusted to Naruto, so that he can complete it, with means that the 4th(or someone else) already made some progress with it, on the other hand the KCM was pretty complete from the start, it only needed the separation of the bijuu's chakra and will.

What else ?:
    - Kakashi's face - basically the most anticipated and quite impossible feat to achieve by Kishimoto :p (it's already to late, at this point it's impossible to please the fans ;P),
    - So6p's true back story,
    - his sons power,
    - byakugan's origin,
    - the war against inter-galactic/inter-dimensional beasts like the 10-tails,
    - Itachi vs Sasuke - rematch ?
    - Kabuto's THAT Jutsu,
    - every "THAT" jutsy (how many of them already exists :p?),
    - the epilogue, years after the current strife,
    - ninja going in space and reaching the moon ,
    - hmmmmm, probably more .

^ Plus that I also want to see where the relationships go (Naruto x Hinata, Sakura x Sasuke, etc.) Though if they follow Manga tradition, those will show up at the very end of the manga.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off