Noblesse ~ Jae-Ho Son/Gwang-Su Lee

For 820 years he had slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancement and scientific progress. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technology, attitudes, and lifestyles. Upon awakening, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), seeks to familiarize himself with this era. He locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean High School. Rai decides that this school is the perfect place to help him learn about the modern world, enrolls, and begins associating with a group of good-natured students in order to 'blend in'. But this new world is no safer than the old; and the dignified, bewildered, technologically inept Rai finds himself embroiled in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

(Source: Eat Manga)
    Seeing as this webcomic just got serialized, i'm putting this up.

A great manwha/webcomic with amazing action sequences and hilarious comedy that makes you laugh alot.

Currently has 218 chapters

Available on MangaReader, MangaFox and the scanlator "Easy Going Scans"

Noblesse owns.

Look on page 3 or of 4 of shonens. There's already a thread for this.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Look on page 3 or of 4 of shonens. There's already a thread for this.
    How can i have missed that. I even used search to see if there was a thread...

Search hasn't worked right for me since the hacks earlier this year, maybe I'm not the only 1.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy