Just a suggestion

Hey everyone!
    I just thought i would add one of my ideas to the suggestion list.
    It's actually pretty simple, the last page in a chapter should link to the next chapter (Like it does at onemanga.com).
    I know this should be a simple & easy move to execute from MS, so i just thought i would say it, since it's so timeconsuming to navigate the mouse over to the next chapter.. Well, that's all..

Until next time!

Oliver ~

This suggestion has been implemented into the reader this morning.

Thx blud, not much to say anymore in this thread then!

Oliver ~

another suggestion which is similar.
    the button where it says next page should be at the bottom as when we scroll down we have to go back to the bottom of the page. its just the same as onemanga.com. also its easier.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antec p1802 View Post
    another suggestion which is similar.
    the button where it says next page should be at the bottom as when we scroll down we have to go back to the bottom of the page. its just the same as onemanga.com. also its easier.
    thanks
    i think it's a good suggestion...

adding next button on the bottom of the page will make reading manga easier

ALL HAIL NELL~sama

If you're in the bottom of the page, you just have to click on the image (on the page of chapter) to go to the next page.

Then why have the first NEXT buttons in the first place? I think it's a good idea to have them in both sides, maybe just for the heck of it. Or simply not having them either above or below, as as you said, you can always just click the picture. But I think it would look better to just having them on both extremes of the page. And there's also the <Previous and <Page List> too right?

I think that clicking the picture is the easiest thing to do, it goes right to the next page when you click anywhere on the page, and coincidentally, the next chapter.

Also that clicking on the picture file is somewhat of an protection against being able to save the files... that's most probably that function exists.

Naw, right clicking and saving the picture is fine and won't take you to the next page. The function exists for easy page navigation.