• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    They won't be even ever again. Especially now that Coby can use Haki and he can't.
    Anyone can learn Haki. Who knows, maybe Helmeppo has eaten a Devil's Fruit. The way I would see it is
    Coby:
    Fighting Prowess+++
    Haki+++
    Helmeppo:
    Fighting Prowess++
    Haki+
    Devil Fruit++

In the end, when Coby is the Fleet Admiral, Helmeppo will be an Admiral or Vice Admiral.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^I guess that could work too but even so I still think Coby will be just a notch above Helmeppo at any given point in their life.
    In essence they won't be even like I said earlier on and like ur post suggested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Nice chapter

(just wanted to say that + im to lazy to read all your posts at the moment and to check if someone already mentioned it , is it just a shadow or has smoker a scar on his right eye)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fishman island=Whiskey Peak
    Big Mam=Crocodile
    Pekoms and Tomago=Mr. 5 and Miss Valintine
    Now we have Jinbie who turns out is an underling to Big Mam to protect his people and is now going to face her.
    Jinbie=Vivi
    Baroque Saga=Big Mam Saga.
    Smoker chasing Luffy the whole Saga=Smoker chasing Luffy the whole Saga.
    Next arc will be Elbaf, fallowed by New Nakama Arc, then Big Mam Big Battle Arc.

I still can't see Jinbie as part of the crew. If Zoro was a fat, non psychotic, karate fishman, he would be Jinbie.
    Hey, nothing wrong with repeating themes, as long as its progressing/adding something new to the story.

To the bolded part: But he's NOT! So Jinbei is free to join. Point, Jinbei!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Nice chapter

(just wanted to say that + im to lazy to read all your posts at the moment and to check if someone already mentioned it , is it just a shadow or has smoker a scar on his right eye)
    yeah Arbitrary already mentioned that. lol

About coby he will always be stonger then helymepppo
    coby want's to challange luffy only normal then

about jinbei ==> i think oda played us
    he is joining there is no other way!! so lets get over it

yeah, im thinking Coribou is working for Don Flamingo too...

twitter.com/jedijuck

So goddamn happy that Smokers a vice-admiral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Felt good to call it beforehand too lol. Shouts out to the people who said Jinbei's prior engagements had to do with Big Mam. Pekoms looks like a little beast too, can't wait to see how the SH's fare against him in the distant future.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Why can't Tashigi just wear contacts. Can't believe that someone with her eyesight can constantly forget to wear their glasses. Have we ever heard Coby's full name. I wonder if he could be hold a "D" in his name. Aside from Grap, there is no one else in the Marines with the "D" in their names. And if Luffy is to be Roger in the new age, then there should be someone with "D" like Grap to constantly almost capture him. Maybe Smoker is a "D."

Edit

My guess, I think Coby is Grap and Helmeppo would be Sengoku in the new pirate era.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Pekoms looks like a little beast too,
    I see what you did there...

Tying in Jinbei to the Big Mom/Straw Hat struggle was a good way to continue this plot thread with Jinbei joining the strawhats.

Anyone else think that Tashigi's clumsy nature ties into that display of skill when she lofted the cannon ball? Like whatever she touches must "fall" out of her grasp? And her eyesight through those glasses aid in hand eye coordination to increase her accuracy? Her weakness would be the removal of her glasses or something like that. Would make an interesting and unique ability.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    Why can't Tashigi just wear contacts. Can't believe that someone with her eyesight can constantly forget to wear their glasses. Have we ever heard Coby's full name. I wonder if he could be hold a "D" in his name. Aside from Grap, there is no one else in the Marines with the "D" in their names. And if Luffy is to be Roger in the new age, then there should be someone with "D" like Grap to constantly almost capture him. Maybe Smoker is a "D."

Edit

My guess, I think Coby is Grap and Helmeppo would be Sengoku in the new pirate era.
    I think Smoker would be a better fit for "D", at least cooler in my opinion for what it's worth, but I bet Coby possibly has the "D" in his name. Despite his cowardice, he has shown he can become a man and stand up/say what truly needs to be done in serious and times of need and not feel bad against it. Ie: Marineford where even against Akainu's oncoming wrath, he said he had no regrets for what he said of the Marines needless killing to prove their point.

As for your idea of Coby and Helmeppo, I think Smoker is the new Garp, Coby eventually the new Fleet Admiral, and Helmeppo a close Vice Admiral .

Also, Jinbei joining hasn't happened yet, and if xioa's theory is correct, Jinbei will be another Vivi character, which I again would support.