2 12.50%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    First, by far an excellent chapter; so much activity, and in three/four major venues. G-5 I see is the ragtag sort of marines, possibly former pirates, who are ruthless and unpredictable. Very interesting and awesome that Smoker and Tashigi are the ones to have control over them, and now answers what many foolishly believed as Smoker making Admiral.

Secondly, nice place to have put the battle between Caribou and Pekoms. Allows for Caribou to once more get his butt kicked as well as develope him and his opponent (thus Big Mom's crew in general) at the same time. Interesting revelation of who Caribou is working.....hmmmm....

Lastly, and unfortunately not least, Jinbei's committement is the same one Luffy seeks to destroy...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just from the dialogue I can see him once again, rejoining sooner than later (Damn!). However, I can also see how both Caribou's storyline, and the dialogue of Jinbei stating he and his crew should be the ones protecting the island. If Caribou ever does make it to disclose the information of Shirahoshi to anyone and everyone, either Shira will have to leave FI (with the SHs), or someone strong will have to stay behind to protect her; ie: Jinbei and crew. Also, I have a feeling that Jinbe and his crew will end up fighting the SH's. Regardless, Jinbei for new crew member = worst idea ever!

@ Sirxxx:
    Not too soon. I so want him to DIE but I want to get some info from him before he does.
    Like, does he have a master he is doing all these to please and hence the statement about earning more points?
    The only twisted and strong pirate I can think of right now who;
    1. likes having minions work for his benefit
    2. Frequents "Paradise" a lot although I suppose is in the new world
    3. might have already met caribou, taken a liking to him because of his nature and has made him his subordinate
    is DON FLAMINGO seeing as the other candidate, CROCODILE headed to the new world straight after the Marinford war.
    Will beating Caribou incur Don Flamingo's wrath if he really is his underling?
    Just putting it out there.
    Also, it looks like Smoker won't move from that spot until the straw hats surface. He will taste their power first hand......lol.
    One thing you guys have to note.
    VAs and Admirals can all use Haki hence smoker who is now a VA uses **** plus his kairoseki weapon. If his disposition is toward CoA, he will surely be a pain in the ass for luffy to handle.
    He will surely give luffy a run for his money if not his "life"......kidding......lol
    Looking forward to Zoro meeting Tashigi again. Drama all the way cos Tashigi is still too weak compared to that monster but since zoro will be fighting with a handicap (Kuina's memory) it should be a great REUNION.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 01-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Poor Logia users. Seems like the New World is filled with Haki users. LOL!!! I wonder what rank Coby has. Considering that Tashigi jumped five ranks, I think Coby might be a Lieutenant Commander. I think Jimbei will join, Luffy is indirectly making it harder for him not to become a SH.
    If Jimbei joins he would have a higher bounty than the Luffy, which doesn't seem right. The Captain has to have a higher bounty than his crewmates. So G-5 is the marine branch that is where pirates emerge from FI. Smart thinking on Smoker's behalf, gotta follow your prey. The SH is going to battle it out with Smoker and then they are going to receive higher bounties on their heads. Their current bounties do not reflect how dangerous they are.

Caribou has never been to the new world or else he wouldn't been a rookie
    he can only work under:
    a shibukai ==> donflamingo, maybe my best friend captain buggy hahahaha
    the goverment=> someone with influence

@ blackriot698 :
    Also, I have a feeling that Jinbe and his crew will end up fighting the SH's
    based on your feelings? let's not hope oda feels the same way

^ The sun pirates won't fight against Luffy. It is because of the eminent battle between the SHs and Big mam that Jimbei is in a hurry to leave her crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Robin just smiled when she knew about Luffy's declaration.

Oh Nami...

Smoker's got some facial scar.

Jinbei might just go with Luffy now. He needs to pull out his crew now.

I'm ready for new bounties and new wanted poster pictures, also, I wonder what Helmeppo is nowadays? Colby was one ahead of him last we knew, has he become even once again or is he still one rank below?

Fishman island=Whiskey Peak
    Big Mam=Crocodile
    Pekoms and Tomago=Mr. 5 and Miss Valintine
    Now we have Jinbie who turns out is an underling to Big Mam to protect his people and is now going to face her.
    Jinbie=Vivi
    Baroque Saga=Big Mam Saga.
    Smoker chasing Luffy the whole Saga=Smoker chasing Luffy the whole Saga.
    Next arc will be Elbaf, fallowed by New Nakama Arc, then Big Mam Big Battle Arc.

I still can't see Jinbie as part of the crew. If Zoro was a fat, non psychotic, karate fishman, he would be Jinbie.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I'm ready for new bounties and new wanted poster pictures, also, I wonder what Helmeppo is nowadays? Colby was one ahead of him last we knew, has he become even once again or is he still one rank below?
    They won't be even ever again. Especially now that Coby can use Haki and he can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Robin just smiled when she knew about Luffy's declaration.

Oh Nami...

Smoker's got some facial scar.

Jinbei might just go with Luffy now. He needs to pull out his crew now.
    yeah your right i didn't notice the scar .
    he must have participated in big fights and taking down a big shot pirate
    that how he got promoted