0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 652 Discussion/653 Predictions

Chapter 652: "Grim Premonitions" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/652

Enjoy!

Ah, so smokers a vice admiral now, good. Pekoms is a lot stronger then he appeared, Probably mythical Zoan type. Finally, is Kokoro dead?

And Jimbi's thinking about it...
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I'm not surprised that Big Mom's men are hard core, considering Newgate's crew.

It'll be awhile before Luffy's crew is good enough to even stand a chance against Big Mom.

a captain and a vice admiral i like that a lot. ! ! ! i also like the crocodile hair do lol. i thought caribous bounty was 200 mill not 2 bill ? but either way great chap looks like we will see jimbie crew and it looks like unfortunately jimbi might actually go with them :( but i love luffy just about having his name on fish man island. i do love how that big mom guy just pawned caribou like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Take a look at Coverpage.Chimneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ah i soo miss her!!!

But,who in their right mind would make a 10 year old brat station captain?Well, Kokoro is drunk most of the time lol.

So when the Strawhats get out of the water and enter the New World, they will face Smoker on the get go !! Oda Oda...you bastard!

And Luffy now will be more damage to Big Mom's crew than Kidd. They took the treasure to replace the ships Kidd destroyed, but the huge explosion from the treasure will be sure to kill some people and blow up whatever ships are near it haha.So all this time Jinbe is siding with Big Mam to ensure the safety of FI and Luffy just double jeopardize it^^

Caribou's fighting style seems kind of fun, too bad that he's nothing more than a butt monkey.

Nami vs Big Mom.

This needs to happen. Who the hell needs the Monster Trio?

Too bad for the 2 billion belli translation,meh.....

Also,Pandaman on page 11

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Mindf*cked
    I'm not surprised that Big Mom's men are hard core, considering Newgate's crew.

It'll be awhile before Luffy's crew is good enough to even stand a chance against Big Mom.
    You don't know that. With 2 years of training, he might just do what he did to Croc(get pwned twice and then luck out on a weakness). If he could match Shichibukai back then, he might just be able to beat a Yonkou.

I did not see that bomb coming. This is what makes OP so damn awesome.

Also, I think kokoro's retired.

One Piece

As usual, Oda never disappoints. Nothing short of Epic.
    Smoker, a VA and Tashigi, a captain.
    Coby should be at least a captain too by now. After all, his Haki and Garp's tution should count for something right?
    I can't wait to see that bomb go *Katsu* in big mams grotesque face....lol
    Looks like most rookies who meet big guns in the new world will get their asses handed to them since almost everyone knows of and the majority can use haki.
    Logia + Rookie + New world = Death due to Ignorance....xd
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 01-11-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

wowww what a chapter ==> fishman arc rules !!!!!

first, jinbei back in the race for joining the crew. with the new events it's even more likely.
    hahaha i did not see that bomb coming
    if it explodes near big mom ==> luffy can add up an achievement again.
    i LMAO when i saw the reactions hahahah masterpiece!!!

And caribou just keeps gettin powned , i almost feel sorry for him
    he talked a bout gaining bonus points ? does anyone know what he meant by that; the marines? .
    pekoms 330000000 bounty ,there is no fooling around with thse guys ....
    based of what we seen in big mam's crew ,
    pekoms, baron tamago, the three eyed girl and the one with the snapping face and his big sword. they all seem verry strong.
    this is gonna be a though one for the SH
    and i don't like comparing it to luffy vs crocodile or sometting like that
    this is a yonkou with a powerfull crew !!! the SH will get there ass beaten ,the more reason jinbei is gonna join .

On to the new world , the marines are completely diffrent ,they seem like a bunch off pirates with marine clothes
    tashigi captain and smoker vice admiral NICE!!! we expected a promotion though
    Last edited by athary; 01-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Caribou's fighting style seems kind of fun, too bad that he's nothing more than a butt monkey...

...Nami vs Big Mom.

This needs to happen. Who the hell needs the Monster Trio?
    Doesn't it, though?! He could LITERALLY pull anything out of his ass in a fight! lol.

And...just...why?! Though I agree it would be awesome to see! Can you imagine--the Pirate King's crew is so pimpin' that even the navigator can take down a Yonkou!

Awesome and awesomely hilarious chapter! I had to laugh out loud at the "To do what?! Die?!" line. This might be the first time the Strawhat Crew has openly acknowledged that their captain marches them towards certain death on a regular basis.

So Pekoms being a talking freaking Lion was NOT the ability--it's the turtle Zoan! I knew Oda was a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender!!! (giant Lion Turtle FTW!)

And how bad ass was that quote: "Logia who think they're invincible have a short life span." Methinks Caribou should have a conversation with Ace...

Too soon?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

cool, chapter...it seems like a lil too much is going on tho. And i do just want to point out that i called Fish man island being the first island under the straw hats protection. yay me lol
    -it does seem like we will see just how strong luffy has gotten...smoker and big mom. I am still waiting to see how the Nami will learn to navigate the new world

twitter.com/jedijuck