View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    9 34.62%
  • |4| Good

    11 42.31%
  • |3| Average

    4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

    1 3.85%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 3.85%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 81 to 84 of 84
  1. #81
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    I though Tobi had a permanent Izanagi (like the so6p had). Can't be a one-shot one because he used it already when Conan killed him. And he still has a functional sharingan.
    Yes he still has 1 sharingan, but he lost his other eye using Izanagi with Conan, so its not permanent. Plus he had over 100 other Sharingan to replace it anyway.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  2. #82
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,945
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    This is something i have been thinking about. Right now Tobi has 1 sharingan eye, which he could use for Izangi, but however its a one shot deal, after that no more sharingan techniques for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    I though Tobi had a permanent Izanagi (like the so6p had). Can't be a one-shot one because he used it already when Conan killed him. And he still has a functional sharingan.

    The Izanagi done with a Sharingan will result in loss of vision of the Sharingan and affects only the caster. If it is done with the Rinnegan, things will be different.

    IMO:

    1) If done with the Rinnegan, without SO6P level of Chakra and Physical energy then , Izanagi will fail and Nothing will happen.

    2) If done with the Rinnegan, USING SO6P level of Chakra and Physical energy then , Izanagi will Succeed and anything willed for can happen.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #83
    Regular Member Ahmad Jamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    A good chapter....!! though a slightly action chapter could have been more preferred but at-least the end was promising even though there were too many memories, but good thing was that finally Naruto gets going, that was pretty smart move keeping one of the clones inside, even better if its the real one inside.

    Expectations are too high for the next chapter now..!!

    will Naruto somehow out smart Tobi making him taste again the time he was out smarted by Minato,
    what role Son will play that will be interesting to see...!! If he himself could release other tailed beasts that be quiet troubling for Tobi
    Do you also feel that this fight is going for its climax ?


    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If you mean the war, Oh no, not at all. Things are only just getting interesting. If Tobi loses Son, then no chance for Moon's eye plan. Will Tobi give up? NO! Tobi has Rinnegan, he has Geddou Mazou. He can Summon Back Madara (I know his soul is in the Edo, can he yank it out?). He can Join forces with Edo Madara and Kabuto.

    Actually, I think that Kabuto will be toast in 5-10 chapters and some Kages will die, and it will come down to Madara in his Real Body, with some tailed beasts, and Sasuke as a wildcard. Kishi could still Do something totally unexpected. In any case, I don't see an end in sight for now.
    No no i didn't meant the war... i specifically was referring to this particular fight between Naruto Bee and Tobi along with jinchurikis and Kakashi and Guy...!!

    If Son is lost it might not end the threat of eye of the moon plan permanently... Tobi or Madara can yet again capture bijus...!! though it will make it interesting and i am sure this is going to happen...!!

    I read in one of interviews of Kishi that he is planning to write something big for Sasuke...!! Your point of Sasuke being a wild card can relate to it.... and his something big must be for the good side too otherwise whats the point of Naruto's vows ? (Naruto vs Sasuke )

    Yes Kabuto's downfall shall be coming now but before that he will be portrayed as one in driving seat... (Edo Madara and Kages battle) that will be epic from Itachi.

    but then how will Tobi resurrect Madara.... he must come back for sure he is one of the prime culprits of this series...!! Also some of these things must happen soon its been so long till any eventful thing happened (i.e. Itachi breaking the edo control and Madara coming out )

  4. #84
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    I though Tobi had a permanent Izanagi (like the so6p had). Can't be a one-shot one because he used it already when Conan killed him. And he still has a functional sharingan.
    Well, that's because he turned out to have two sharingan's, so when he used up one he put the Rinnegan from Nagato in instead.

    And @Mo, depending on the recovery time to use Izanagi after an eye transplant he can always just teleport to his storehouse and implant a new one.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •