• |3| Average

4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.85%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.85%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) The Chakra chains belong to Pain's Outer Path...Not Uzumaki, Not Genjutsu

EDIT....I stand corrected on point (1) above.
    Indeed, it is not genjutsu. I, too, stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The Kyuubi seems to pretty much trust Naruto now. To emphasize how he's no longer scary, I've switched his voice from Shenron's to Blackwargreymon's (English dubs of DBZ/Digimon, respectively).
    That is hilarious! If that's what helps you visualize it, then more power to you. Not sure if Blackwargreymon's voice is much better, though.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    This kyubu friendship stuff developes to fast in my opinion
    Strange you'd say that: I'm positive that was the point of all the flashbacks everyone is complaining about--to show that this trust from Kurama has been WELL-EARNED and long in development (since the very beginning of the series). What do you people want?!

My (user)name is Sirxxx, and I approve this chapter :-)

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Indeed, it is not genjutsu. I, too, stand corrected.

That is hilarious! If that's what helps you visualize it, then more power to you. Not sure if Blackwargreymon's voice is much better, though.

Strange you'd say that: I'm positive that was the point of all the flashbacks everyone is complaining about--to show that this trust from Kurama has been WELL-EARNED and long in development (since the very beginning of the series). What do you people want?!

My (user)name is Sirxxx, and I approve this chapter :-)
    Mine is Don.D.Bulky an seeing as this is the first chapter in the new year and all I have to say I don't approve this chapter .......lol
    @ In your Head:
    I support Sirxxx in saying that Kurama's new found feelings towards Naruto is well earned and doesn't feel rushed at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    A good chapter....!! though a slightly action chapter could have been more preferred but at-least the end was promising even though there were too many memories, but good thing was that finally Naruto gets going, that was pretty smart move keeping one of the clones inside, even better if its the real one inside.

Expectations are too high for the next chapter now..!!

will Naruto somehow out smart Tobi making him taste again the time he was out smarted by Minato,
    what role Son will play that will be interesting to see...!! If he himself could release other tailed beasts that be quiet troubling for Tobi
    Do you also feel that this fight is going for its climax ?
    If you mean the war, Oh no, not at all. Things are only just getting interesting. If Tobi loses Son, then no chance for Moon's eye plan. Will Tobi give up? NO! Tobi has Rinnegan, he has Geddou Mazou. He can Summon Back Madara (I know his soul is in the Edo, can he yank it out?). He can Join forces with Edo Madara and Kabuto.

Actually, I think that Kabuto will be toast in 5-10 chapters and some Kages will die, and it will come down to Madara in his Real Body, with some tailed beasts, and Sasuke as a wildcard. Kishi could still Do something totally unexpected. In any case, I don't see an end in sight for now.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah I'm glad Kishi confirmed that the stakes are the source of the chakra chains which are part of the rinnegan's outer path which conveniently puts an end to the 'Tobi has to be an Uzumaki' theories.

I'm surprised so many people are unhappy with the flashback, even tho I've had a few moments watching the anime where I've thought one flashback too many. The one in this week's chapter didn't seem like a cheap filler tactic, it felt more like Kishi was emphisising the development of Naruto's relationship with his bijuu. As cool as Naruto being able to use shadow clones in his kyuubi chakra mode is I get the feeling there's something even cooler in the offing, something that the flashback is part of the build up to.

C'mon people, the flashbacks can be a bit tedious, but it wouldn't be Naruto without those moments of reflection. Anyway, the kid always delivers albeit a little late in the game. Naruto has tenacity by the boatloads, more valuable than any dojustu or tailed beast put together. As for the nine tails........ Kurama? That is like a 250 lbs, 6 ft 2 high school bully with a name like Alistair lol. Next week should be the shiznit!! was worth the wait

To be accurate we can't actually know which one of the actual two Naruto is the clone.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Presumably if the chain is yanked out the Son Goku's Bijuu chakra + will should overwrite Edo Tensei and give him Itachi level freedom.
    No need of overwritting. Son Goku isn't Edo-Tensei'ed. He never died. He's under direct control thrue the rods.
    (only his jinchuuriki is actually dead and edo-Tensei'ed)
    Rods out mean immediate freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If Tobi loses Son, then no chance for Moon's eye plan. Will Tobi give up? NO! Tobi has Rinnegan, he has Geddou Mazou. He can Summon Back Madara (I know his soul is in the Edo, can he yank it out?). He can Join forces with Edo Madara and Kabuto.
    Would be fun that Tobi asks help to Kabuto. We know Kabuto plans to betray Tobi.

Too much flashbacks!

It was a decent chapter tho.

i feel the flash backs were appropriate. we couldnt just move on in the action without something happening between the nine-tails or the four-tails and naruto, and if the manga went back to the madara fight everyone would have complained about that. we saw the nine-tails appreciation for naruto grow over the course of the entire manga with these flash backs, its building toward something truly epic.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I wish Kishi could've come up with a more clever way to convey what he wanted than the use of those flashbacks. But I guess we're at that part of the naruto reading cycle where momentum is reset and has to build up again, though I wish it would've kept going. Though at least we got confirmation on how Gedou Mazou controls the beasts using the same method of which it connects with the host Gedou Mazou. Via penetration with black rods...
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I actually liked this chapter and its flashback. It showed that for the entire series Naruto hasn't changed his belief and virtue one bit! I used to get irritated when I saw how stubborn and gulible he was but now when they showed a flashback he wasn't stupid, he was just innocent and never believed in all the negativity of everyone . He never gave up no matter what people said and he wasn't ignorant to what people said about him not being strong enough or not having the "fate" of a Hokage, he just choose not to believe them and tried for it no matter what!

This chapter made me like Naruto all over again, and I liked the throwback to his Taju Kage Bunshin and the goofy way he used it to get out of Son's mouth lol! Especially loved the use of Frog Fu (1st time I think?) Im looking forward to Tobi's surprised face next time!
    A pie in the sky?