• |3| Average

4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.85%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.85%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) The Chakra chains belong to Pain's Outer Path...Not Uzumaki, Not Genjutsu
    No, the STAKES belong to pain's outer path, Tobi just strengthened the stakes by adding the chains.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    No, the STAKES belong to pain's outer path, Tobi just strengthened the stakes by adding the chains.
    Dang! You're right. I thought it was strange, but thanks for the correction.

I need new glasses......

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I had to re-read it again to understand what was actually going on. Only clones were vomited I guess and the real one went into sage mode while inside son's body to try and locate the rod from within. That was some good stuff but the flashback made it feel a little too short and below expectation for a chapter that is supposed to begin the new year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Kishi confirms he misses the old days. Only one flashback for Part II, compared to every major fight for Naruto aside from his tussle with Sasuke - good.

But what was with those couple pages of flashbacks? Like, was that really necessary? I can understand a page, maybe 2, but 5 pages? Really?

Also Puke no Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

So Naruto is wielding Kyuubi Mode + Sage Mode in battle at the same time, but with separate bodies. At least Sage Mode was used in this battle; it's the first thing I thought of when Naruto learned he'd have to track down the stake in his neck, although I figured he'd need to sense where it was to find it on the outside.

The Kyuubi seems to pretty much trust Naruto now. To emphasize how he's no longer scary, I've switched his voice from Shenron's to Blackwargreymon's (English dubs of DBZ/Digimon, respectively).

I really wanted to see Kakashi/Guy's reactions to the 4-tails throwing up a ton of Naruto clones... that had to be pretty crazy to watch. Wonder how they're even holding up in battle, considering they should be totally overwhelmed by that many Jinchuuriki based on Oro/Jiraiya's struggles with just the 4-tailed Naruto.

These flashbacks were totally excessive. I think they'll look good when I'm reading the chapter in manga form, or when I'm re-reading the last 5-6 chapters later in the week, but right now it was really annoying have to click through page after page of flashbacks after the 2-week wait, and I'm sure everyone's in the same boat. It was hard to get in the nostalgic mood when it's a really intense fight and I've been waiting for two weeks for NEW Naruto, not the old chapters.

Anyone else getting a little annoyed at how much Naruto's smiling lately? I mean, I get that he's just a little ray of sunshine to help bring light to all the bad guys, but it's getting old when his friends are getting their asses handed to him and he's just talking/smiling like he's got all the time in the world. That's probably part of why I can't see this fight (Tobi and all of the Bijuu!!) as actually threatening. Once it turned out Kakashi/Guy would actually have an easy time going fist-to-fist with the Jinchuuriki, it seemed a lot less dangerous for the good guys. Heck, the Hachibi has been on the ground bleeding for like four chapters, and he's just worried about Naruto... when this fight started, I was sure that Bee would be in big trouble, but now it looks like there won't be any casualties unless Tobi does something drastic once the 4-tails is freed.

Finally Naruto gets some of his battle experience & smartness back, I was getting sick of him dumbing down and getting pawned for no good reason!

the flashback could have been shorter though.

I too think the flash back a trite excessive, and annoying given the anticipation we all have, but..... If one looks at it detached, the flash backs were for dramatic build up, a crescendo of sorts, to the Frog Smash moment. (Just Imagine it in the Anime)

This "Frog Smash" moment may well be the turning point in this war, and this battle for sure at least. If Naruto frees the 4Tails, and it goes on the attack, Tobi may well have to retreat back to his Hideout. If he stays and fights, he risks losing other TB, the 5Tails especially.

Question,

What happens to the Edo Jinchuuriki if the stake comes out? I suppose SON remains a huge Gorilla, the Jinchuuriki separates from him and falls to the ground while Son Spits out Naruto?
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-11-2012 at 02:05 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    This kyubu friendship stuff developes to fast in my opinion

The flash back wouldn't have been as bad if there were 5-10 more pages

A good chapter....!! though a slightly action chapter could have been more preferred but at-least the end was promising even though there were too many memories, but good thing was that finally Naruto gets going, that was pretty smart move keeping one of the clones inside, even better if its the real one inside.

Expectations are too high for the next chapter now..!!

will Naruto somehow out smart Tobi making him taste again the time he was out smarted by Minato,
    what role Son will play that will be interesting to see...!! If he himself could release other tailed beasts that be quiet troubling for Tobi
    Do you also feel that this fight is going for its climax ?