thanks, awesome chapter
Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-11-2012 at 02:53 PM.
A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!
Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto
Bout damn time... !! Will edit later for thoughts and commentary.
Wow... was expecting a little more but that was a good chapter over all. Seems like the Kyuubi is finally starting to trust in Naruto but that smile, maybe he's trolling. Got to hand it to Naruto for having the brains to leave a clone inside for backup very good move. I'm surprised Tobi didn't sense it with his Sharingan it's suppose to be able to detect chakra.
Last edited by Teef; 01-11-2012 at 12:24 PM.
DC Universe online
Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
Black Ops Zombies Pro
add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)
a bit annoyed how kishi had 2 weeks t write a chapter and half is unneccesary flashback :/
I wanted a bit more excitement considering its the first chapter of the new year. The flashbacks just seem to waste our time and while I understand why they are there I mean we waited 2 weeks for this chapter not to rewatch something we have seen.
In any case Naruto uses his old trick distract Tobi with Kyuubi chakra shadow clone and use sage mode with his real body.
- To be able to balance the two different forms simultaneously is a good sign.
- A Sage mode smack should send that thing flying.
- Not sure what the hell we are suppose to expect next chapter.
- Presumably if the chain is yanked out the Son Goku's Bijuu chakra + will should overwrite Edo Tensei and give him Itachi level freedom.
What chakra type are you?
Good chapter.Good to see the Kyuubi is slowly having trust in Naruto.
Flash back was cute, but I was slightly disappointed with this chapter. Still, a Naruto chapter is a Naruto chapter.
Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off
1) The Chakra chains belong to Pain's Outer Path...Not Uzumaki, Not Genjutsu
2) Good to see Sage Mode, Keeps Sage-Kyuubi Mode hopes alive.
3) Freeing the 4Tails would really mess up Tobi's Plans.
Good Chapter, rather short, but good.
EDIT....I stand corrected on point (1) above.
Last edited by paulbee; 01-11-2012 at 01:29 PM.
I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !