2 25.00%
  • <|3|> Average !

1 12.50%
  • <|2|> Bad !!

0 0%
  • <|1|> Terrible !!!

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @Arisart: ^Yeah about that, Juvia also got her second wind activated but as far as we know all she can boast of is her water based attacks whereas Lucy on the other hand has the special abilities each of her summons bring. Most prominent being gemini(mimicry), Capricorn (body-take-over) and Leo. Wendy on the other hand has her healing abilities to help the team and she can attack as well. After all, she is the sky dragonslayer. Not to mention she gets a power up from that new tech that was just passed on to her by Grandine. Those two definitely have a lot going for them than Juvia. Also Lucy hasn't really used capricorn yet but we all saw what he could do during the last arc. I say that is a pretty huge power up for Lucy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

People shouldn't be complaining about the current team selection, for all we know the tournament is probably just a sideshow for what's really going to happen.

Remember theirs the mysterious dark magic, and Raven Tail to worry about.

Fairy Tail always seems to attract trouble and it always ends in mayhem, that's how it's always been.

@ cross
    About those 2 sabertooth-dragons:
    The said both killed their dragon, which means they each killed theirs.
    It's like saying: we both ate our apple. Not apples, since they both have 1 apple, not 2 or more.

But come to think of it, how did they find their respective lacrima's compatible to their original dragon-powers? Maybe u can obtain it by killing that specific dragon? which could make the story a little more believable. + why did their dragons not 'really' disappear in 777?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    @ cross
    It's like saying: we both ate our apple. Not apples, since they both have 1 apple, not 2 or more.

But come to think of it, how did they find their respective lacrima's compatible to their original dragon-powers? Maybe u can obtain it by killing that specific dragon? which could make the story a little more believable. + why did their dragons not 'really' disappear in 777?
    What if the dragons disappeared, because they feared that they might meet the same fate, from them or from their own kids, which they themselves wouldn't menage to kill (I mean that they wouldn't be able to force themselves to kill their own kids) ?

The was I see it, unlike the first gen those two were only after power. what the Sabretooth Dragons did was just another sad attempt to gain power by falling into darkness.

I don't believe the Dragons disappeared in fear of killing their kids or getting killed, those two just happen to be twisted enough to kill their own parents.

Like everyone else I think their full of BS, the fact that they found a Dragon after all the others Disappeared seems fishy to me. The only Dragon that was sited after the year 777 was Acnologia.

Hmmmmm, perhaps you are right. Their magic indeed looks like that of the dragonslayers, but that might have been because of the dragon lachryma's in their bodies. Perhaps the one that taught them the dragon magic, was a flying snake creature similar to that of the poison dragonslayer's, but one that knew once a dragon and learned some magic from it, or something. Perhaps, it was another man made bio-dragon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    @ cross

but that does not explain how the other fakes got there's. but again about the dragon. they said the dragon that taught us and we destroyed it. meaning 1 dragon. and about you apple analogy that just means the shared an apple lol.

they are the double dragons after all LOL
    Last edited by cross777; 01-07-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-_-'
    I just don't fricking understand why would dragons teach magic which can slain their own kind to humans?

Am I the only one who thinks that's totally stupid?
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

maybe they train them to kill the bad ones? but maybe they just teach them because they love them and people give them that name because its the only magic that can stand up to a dragon. ? but thats a good question but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It could be that those that accept humans as their children, are preparing them for something big that is destined to occur. Maybe a war against the bad dragons. If they are more than Acnologia, or he will just be the big boss.