2 25.00%
  • <|3|> Average !

1 12.50%
  • <|2|> Bad !!

0 0%
  • <|1|> Terrible !!!

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wait, so the master chose those five as they were the strongest currently at the present time and location? He chose two people over Juvia, Levi and Cana. Two people who where not elected for the S class exam vs three that where? Can someone explain this one to me?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Seems he wanted to go with the Usual suspects as opposed to the strongest suspects.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

As someone mentioned before: Those '3rd generation' dragonslayers are just spouting bullcrap imho.
    1st of all, all dragons disappeared in the year 777 & this is when natsu was only a little kid.
    These fellas are certainly not 7 years older than natsu right now (since they admired natsu 7 years ago),
    which means they were even smaller than natsu was at the time.
    How in god's name would they have had a chance to ever get ahold of that lacryma in their body at that age and ever gotten powerfull enough to have slayed their parrent.

So during these 7 years something must have happened to the dragons. (did some reappear?)
    Or there could have been a rise of some new, younger dragons during these 7 years and they're talking about killing one of those.
    It's obvious that the actiual kill was rather recent after obtaining those lacrymas.
    But I can't ever immagine them killing an actual ancient dragon at all. Acnowlogia would kill those 2 in 1 seccond.

Mashima should better give us a decent explaination.

Well they were going to bump into Sagretooth eventually. And yeah am a call bullshit on those two really killing their dragons. I just really believe that right now.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

All I want right now is to see their asses getting whooped. Predictably I am sure they will tell the truth about how they never actually killed a dragon (maybe they saw dragons dying trying to stop Acnowlogia) and came up with that story.

Sadly this won't happen until like 10 chapters later. Lot of battles and potential unlocks.

Nice chap though I won't really hold my hopes up. I would only rejoice the moment Mashima changes his same old plot.

Gajeel probably went back to Raven Claw. Gotta spend time there to make Laxus dad believe he's still on their side. Training under a dark guild ain't too shabby either. He could be on Raven claw's side for the moment and had to fight FT again just for the show.

Laxus could be doing what those two brats achieved. Laxus might want to be a third gen dragon slayer by finding a real one.

If those two actually killed therir dragons then those dragons must be a bunch of pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wait, so the master chose those five as they were the strongest currently at the present time and location? He chose two people over Juvia, Levi and Cana. Two people who where not elected for the S class exam vs three that where? Can someone explain this one to me?
    Totally agree on this one. Mashima can make a case for Levy as she ain't really a fighter type but more of a back-up and Cana was just elected on merit because she's been there very long but Juvia? Lol, Mashima couldn't think of a better way to push his main characters into the spotlight.

sig made by me

Levi isn't a fighter and i don't really see cana as a serious contender either seeing as her fairy glitter was a one time thing and all but Juvia is a different case altogether.....Yes I was unhappy at first when Juvia wasn't part of the main squad in the absence of Laxus, Mira and Gajeel.
    But lets see here.....
    Natsu is a somewhat 3rd-Gen dragon slayer with the whole lightning-fire dragon thing going on plus that new (latent potential) boost thing Ultear did.
    Erza is ehh well Erza (nuff said).
    Gray almost rivals Natsu in power plus new boost.
    Lucy has not used Capricorn in a main fight yet since he was obtained. We know how powerful Leo is and she even has Gemini to mimic the ability and look of others. With this new boost, I'm guessing she could call out at last 3 zodiac celestial spirits at the same time. And we all know that will spell absolute trouble for her opponent. I say she is the most promising underdog right now and could greatly help the team win this thing.
    Wendy has her new secret tech passed onto her by grandine (Through Polusca). She has her healing techs to aid the team and she is a dragon slayer whose latent potential has just been unleashed. I think this is the ideal team for now. But the only way it will make sense that makarov chose them (Lucy and wendy) is if he knew about what Ultear did or maybe spied on them during their training. Natsu an Gray would have made the list either way.

For FT to totally dominate this team without a shred of doubt in anyone's mind, the ideal team would be...
    Gildartz
    Laxus
    Mirajane
    Erza
    Natsu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    But the only way it will make sense that makarov chose them (Lucy and wendy) is if he knew about what Ultear did or maybe spied on them during their training. Natsu an Gray would have made the list either way.
    Lol, that makes it even lesser sense as Juvia also got her second wind activated too.

sig made by me

well i dont know but it sounds to me like the other groups jsut did not make it back from training yet? so my guess is they will show up and be used i mean there is nothing saying they can swap or replace members? but there is still time left they could show up and bam be in the big show. some how.? expect the unexpected ! i think this arc is going to be a good one.

i thought all along that those guys were fake. i doubt they killed there dragon, or at least there is something else behind it. also they said dragon not dragon so does that mean they both have the same dragon magic? but i think they are full of it. and if that makes a true dragon slayer, hybrid that is. i think maybe natsu has some of luxas;s L.L. in him that would explain why he can still use his hybrid mode! BUT again im sure we are going to see the other guys real real soon.

also i hope im wrong but could we see gajeel with ravens tail? playing the triple agent role again? but i hope hes jsut back as a true fairy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]