• <|2|> Bad !!

0 0%
  • <|1|> Terrible !!!

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 265 Discussion/266 Predictions

Good chapter.

Nice Chapter,

So you can also have a dragon lachryma on top of dragon slayer power. But doesn't Natsu also count as a third generation dragon slayer since he now has Lexus's power? ...Lightning Fire Dragon is most definitely a hybrid.
    Last edited by kiduka; 01-06-2012 at 03:40 PM.

So Gray claims/acknowledges Juvia? This is moving along quite fast. Happy laughing at the guild was pretty funny. The 3rd generation thing...combine the first 2 generations (that was just explained) into 1 didn't see that coming! Most likely what Kiduka mentioned about Natsu is gonna be the game changing win when Natsu fights them or something.Wonder which Dragon they killed if it holds any importance. This arc looks promising for me at least.

It's hard to say how good the translation is, but from what was written in this chapter, they both shared the same dragon parent, but gained different powers thanks to having different lachrymas in them, I guess. Unless that dragon was of the white-shadow element ? Actually, light-shadow would make sense, because if it was using light power, then shadows would be naturally created anyway, thus using it would be quite the benefit.

Seeing as other dragons (beside Acnlologia), which had dragonslayer kids, were quite caring, I assume that their dragon didn't fight at full power, as it wouldn't want to kill his own kids, right ?

Yeah, Wendy and Natsu did mention that their parents were gentle towards them,

Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I groaned when the Sabertooth dragons claim they are "true" dragon slayers because they slayed their dragon mentors. I have a feeling that it's total BS.

Those two are pinging the bullshit radar pretty high, there. They're just asking for Acnologia to swoop down and trash the place.

Finally, I can genuinely say, without a trace of irony or guilty pleasure-ness. I like the atmosphere of the bustling medieval capital city, and while I'm not counting on it, it would be nice if we actually got some world-building thanks to that. Erza was pretty funny too.

While I don't count on this to last, Mashima at least started the new year off on the right foot.

Is Juvia really going to leave the guild if Fairy Tail loses?
    What's going on with Laxus and Gajeel?
    Are Rogue and Sting really all their hyped up to be?
    Is Wendy going to be kidnapped by an imp?
    Will Erza ever stop playing cards by herself?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Is Juvia really going to leave the guild if Fairy Tail loses?
    What's going on with Laxus and Gajeel?
    Are Rogue and Sting really all their hyped up to be?
    Is Wendy going to be kidnapped by an imp?
    Will Erza ever stop playing cards by herself?
    Would be funny if that happened and then Gray would need to do something special to bring her back , after all he said don't take what's mine, unless he meant free food ;P. I don't really see Leon forcing her when he notice that she likes Gray.

It's quite possible that they were ambushed by Black Raven (?) since Gajeel was once part of it and the guild's master is Laxu's father.

Well, seeing as the king was mentioned right before the imp appeared, he most likely was sent by the king to "ask" her for a meeting.

Doubt it, the trend for dragons with kids, is that they are caring and want to protect their children, most likely they wouldn't really fight back even if their own kids would want to kill them.

The pairing with Gerald won't come to soon, so yeah, it seems like that for now.

Good going Mashima.....Fairy tail is kicking off the new year with a bang.
    I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope the rest of the arc turns out to be as interesting.
    I however, can't wait to see those sabertooth dragon slayers' asses handed to them. They are being too cocky for my liking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Aww Juvia is so cute hahaha

and damn now I really wish for those derp-dragonslayers to go down >_>

Its kinda weird that the dragons disappeared in 777 and Natsu was super young then, and hes been frozen in time for 7 years so hes should be 7 years older than those 2 even though he looks the same age (based on looks) so that would mean unless those 2 were frozen in time too then they were like infants when the dragons disappeared, so then they killed them before they could walk lol. Id still like to see these dragons though, I bet the look boss!

Nice chapter though
    A pie in the sky?