Exclamation Have you seen this website? Vegapunk.com

alright, maybe i'm being a bit paranoid but it seems that the website Vegapunk.com (the web group that subs One Piece) is not working at the moment. I fear it may have been taken down due to FUNimation's licensing of One Piece.
    If this is not true then thank god.
    But does anyone have any info on why it is not working?

Don't worry they had problems with the website before.The're probably changing/maintaining servers or something.Besides if there was a problem with rights SD would have posted it on the ap forum.

they're just trying to catch up at the minute, they released hd/sd 327 the other day, and they've just finished the script for ep. 328

I read on their forum that SD is moving and the others have midterm exams. So that is why it would be slow now.

then the 229 isn't ready yet? In can't find it anywhere and I just saw a glimpse of 330 Raw, ist that correct?
    *-* Sonr√*e, aunque s√≥lo sea una sonrisa triste, porque m√°s triste que la sonrisa triste, es la tristeza de no poder sonre√*r *-*

go to mininova.org they've got eps 229 & 230 on there, they're subbed by AniRena but i dont know about the quality b/c im waiting for vegapunks encoding

329 and 330 are already out. Go to OnePieceHQ for direct download. I don't even use Veoh anymore.

Besides Vegapunk, InstantzNoob Production is working on One Piece as well. In fact, they are the fastest group right now, definitely faster than Vegapunk.

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    instantz does speed subbing on One piece, releases are usually around tuesdays
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

I though Instantz subs wouldn't be as good as Vegapunk's ones, but they really do a good job. Speed and quality, they're good.