Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Retired Administrator
    I contest.font.jpg
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Mmmmhmmm. I think I know what the issue is then -_-

Just AnotherGeek
    Change the font size in your browser than. If you using Firefox you could just hold CTRL and move the scroll mouse up and down until satisfy.

Retired Administrator
    Change the font size in your browser than. If you using Firefox you could just hold CTRL and move the scroll mouse up and down until satisfy.
    You fail to see the problem. It isn't that the text is too small to read it's that the text for signatures (under certain browsers) is larger than the post text.

Thus causing it to look odd. The font difference looks to be about 2 font sizes. So if the message text is 10 then text size in signatures would be 12. Enlarging all the text does not make the difference between the font sizes shrink.

Edit: for clarification when i am on my Gentoo Linux box (firefox 2.0.0.3) it looks big, now i am on a xp box with 2.0.0.4 and they look the same size.
    Last edited by Woofcat; 07-20-2007 at 10:32 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by yuugaoambu View Post
    If Kirov's complaint is about the posting font size I don't really feel affected by it. I use [ctrl] + [+] and the font size enlarges (I use Firefox, I don't know if it works the same with Internet Explorer).
    But I do think that the simbols are too small. They are all white + blue and some look very alike, I suggest to use different colors or to change the simbols so they are easier to recognize. I have daylight now, but I bet I'm going to be reading headlines in the forums late in the night (or VERY early in the morning as my sister would say) and sleep deprived people have very tired eyes that get confused easily...
    I have the problem that Woofcat describes.
    It is also strange that the Topic Review is in fontsize 12/14 when the normal posts are 10.

~kick~