Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kisame the most forgotten akatsuki member

When people talk about Akatsuke its always the same 3 guys Pain,Itachi and Madara which is fine considering those 3 are the most relevant to the story but what about Kisame.
    Im just curious to see who else wants to see Kisame's true skill. Im thinking he is actually very powerful based on a few diffrent things. First his very very large amount of chakra which Neji compared to Naruto's when his team was fighting the clone who had only one third of his actual chakra. Also when he was fighting Kakashi he all but laughed at him for defeating Zabuza leading me to belive Zabuza who was a renowned ninja himself is a total pushover compared to Kisame. Also Itachi seems to respect him and if Itachi thinks someone is weak he'll say it, he doesn't respect weaklings wich is why he treated Sasuke like an annoying fly that wouldnt go away in the first half of the series. So if anyone else has an opinion on this please share

There's a thread around here somewhere about Kisame and Zetsu's disappearences.

I didnt know that or i never would have posted this thread =(

Kisame's out doing his own thing. It's more than likely that since Pein is taking on the task of capturing Naruto now, Kisame's just wandering the country side or waiting for Itachi do what he needs to do.

Kisame is fodder compared to the super villains of lately: Pain, Madara, and Kabuto.

I didnt know that or i never would have posted this thread =(
    Eh, oh well. The old threads kind of old anyways.

I think we're gonna see Zetsu/Kisame coming up soon to fight with Hebi/Konoha platoon. Most likely, Suigetsu is gonna fight Kisame.

completely agree with u =P i think kisame is totally underrated and overshadowed by itachi pain and tobi. when pain says kisame has the most chakra in akatsuki, does that mean higher than pain himself? i wouldnt be surprised if he did... he has a sword that sucks chakra.. lol
    Kisame is fodder compared to the super villains of lately: Pain, Madara, and Kabuto.
    based on...? i agree, pain madara and kabuto are strong, but your basically saying kisame is nothing? even itachi respects kisame as a partner, and we havnt seen him fight all out

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    How is Kabuto a super villain? He laughed at Naruto and ran away without even showing a hint of his power. Silly fanboy.
    lol I know right?!? Man you have way too much of a boner for Kabuto, hes good ill give you that, but at best hes only as strong as maybe a MS-less Kakashi, which is decent but not near Kakashi with MS. I think Naruto can even beat Kabuchimaru
    A pie in the sky?

Oh, i wouldn't go as far as to say Naruto could beat Kabutochimaru just yet. I think Naruto could give him a run for his money now but thats about it from what i can see. Remember that smackdown Kabuto put on Naruto, Tsunade, and Shizune 3 years back. That's talent lol. Probably the funniest episodes i've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    How is Kabuto a super villain? He laughed at Naruto and ran away without even showing a hint of his power. Silly fanboy.
    aiming at surpassing Orochimaru sama = greatest villain ever
    even Pain & Madara will look like innocent childs in comparison to Kabuto

and yes, I'm a fanboy since ages and Kabuto lived up to my expectations, so I was right to worship him ^___^

You have yet to see 1/100 of the real power of Kabuto, remember that.
    He will own everything and even surpass the Sandaime.