Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I meant the manga itself is labeled as a tragedy, I wouldn't be surprised if Sengoku dies at the end.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/cage-of-eden/153

THIS!! is an damn awsome chapter.

Im so excited to see if they make it home! Im actually really glad the manga has been focusing on the group and descent from within rather than have a outside group come in and make trouble, like if the owners of the island came back with guys to kill off the kids, that would make it lame. This is much better watchin friends turn against each other! I hope they explore the underground tunnel soon, I want to see what else is down there!!!
    A pie in the sky?

!!! REVIVE !!!

They talked alot about huge animals in this chap and now microbes will kill them pretty ironic. I wonder if tohou really will die or become an evil ass somehow or ist still akive and can move and trolls the group already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    !!! REVIVE !!!

They talked alot about huge animals in this chap and now microbes will kill them pretty ironic. I wonder if tohou really will die or become an evil ass somehow or ist still akive and can move and trolls the group already lol.
    You made me laugh and then I realized it's entirely possible for any of those to happen since, (while I can get not showing Tohou to the other characters), the mangaka also decided to not show him to us the audience seems weird. Really want to see what was in that picture Sengoku won't show any1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im so excited to see if they make it home! Im actually really glad the manga has been focusing on the group and descent from within rather than have a outside group come in and make trouble, like if the owners of the island came back with guys to kill off the kids, that would make it lame. This is much better watchin friends turn against each other! I hope they explore the underground tunnel soon, I want to see what else is down there!!!
    I somewhat agree, except to have no one at all even in the slightest survive from some former outside group really completely kills some fun possibilities. Yeah, within the last 20 chapters though with all these possible game changing secrets Sengoku's keeping from those who believed in him and even Yarai, This is definitely building to have some type of inner group descent, possibly with the fake doctor managing to gain a measurement of control again

Thought it was kinda eliminated, but Recent developments seems like the ideas of time travel, and the possiblity of like multiple time travels backwards as well as forwards. For instance like maybe the fact is some of these bones are from their own group from their own future deaths. Even the island's name being Raika, makes me think that anagram thing was even more right than she realized, like in resentment for him offering them false hope this group themselves would name the island with the meaning somewhat this hellish place should be named after Akira.

Also interesting is Nishikiori seemed to insinuate that Mina's drawings are not just factual/ or informative, but seem to indicate approaching dangers to the group. Almost could be many reasons Mina seems to get knowledge of what's gonna happen beforehand, looking forward to that being explained a bit more.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

And another cool story with so much potential goes down the Axeriver.

I fucking at least wanna know who Hades is!

This better not all be some kind of gay dream or something lol. I wonder how they are gonna end it, I think its the last chapter coming up
    A pie in the sky?

They're clones!!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Too many people died this time, the next cage of eden will be better, promise lol.

The idea for this manga was so cool until about 2 chapters ago :(
    A pie in the sky?

Next lol? Did I miss sonething.