Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yea, that was a curve ball - I thought Arita may be alive but did not expect to see him there... I wonder if he will meet up with Sengoku again (idk because he's been with Hades, and I doubt Senguko would let Hades join the group unless he took the mask off) - if Arita joined the group now I doubt Mami's (the physic girl) premonition will come true... after all Arita+Sengoku would beat Yarai so I doubt anyone would be fighting to the death.

I am curious how the hell is Arita holding that thing like he is, even if he is strong that chimera *should* be able to lift his body weight (I think Arita is only like 5ft11 - so he can't weight more then 175ish).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

well it is believed by some that in normal circumstances, humans are only able to use a certain % of their potential muscle power.
    ... like 30% or so, idk (Kind of like the idea that humans use only 10% of their brain)
    Somehow the idea is this limiter is damaged in Arita's brain and he can disable it at will it seems, from hades' explaination.
    So the writer portrays this as being on equal of even grater power than that beast he's fighting.
    This WILL have an after-effect on his body though, u can be sure of that.

Pain is usually the initial limiter that tells you to "stop" whatever your doing if your overdoing it by making it hurt, maybe he lost his ability to feel pain? If so then he could use his muscles all out to the point of death and not feel a thing! lol
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    just caught up to this awsome 150th chap , nice to see hades again =D! This limiter removal stuff sounds interesting and of course it has bad side effects , if he really cant feel any pain then he got a big advantage. But its also like Shock said , if he cant feel the pain he dunno when to stop fighting! I thought it was Zanji who got his reappearence here first ;D..

http://www.mangareader.net/cage-of-eden/151 New chaps out have fun

Wow theirs so much stuff happening at once , LOVE!!! I hope for Mina that she lost consciousness , pretty much mental pressure their for a little boy lol..

http://www.mangareader.net/cage-of-eden/152

just awsome , and kind of unexpected how this "foresight" stuff ended have fun

By all rights Mina better be dead, even if the chimera's stomach didn't kill him, he SHOULD have suffocated by now (its had to been at least a hour since he was swallowed).

Also, I'm hoping Arita isn't going to be hurt that bad.. I understand at first why the mangaka made him/sengoku separate (back then everyone would had just followed Arita and forgotten about Sengoku) - but now Sengoku is the established leader, Arita should join the group.

And 'Hades' can run off and play with the doctor, I hate that guy (Hades I mean, not the doctor)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    By all rights Mina better be dead, even if the chimera's stomach didn't kill him, he SHOULD have suffocated by now (its had to been at least a hour since he was swallowed).

Also, I'm hoping Arita isn't going to be hurt that bad.. I understand at first why the mangaka made him/sengoku separate (back then everyone would had just followed Arita and forgotten about Sengoku) - but now Sengoku is the established leader, Arita should join the group.

And 'Hades' can run off and play with the doctor, I hate that guy (Hades I mean, not the doctor)
    I actually like Hades and it would be great if he somehow would bond with the doctor but cheat him in the end (wiche would give him some +karma points for the reader [thinkin hes a good guy but stayin an asshole ya know ]. But that wouldn mean that he stays as one of the villians cause I hope hes going to cheat the Akira group , too somehow soon lol )

lol he's not just a 'asshole' - he tried to kill Sengoku then started Arita's rampage that ended up killing like 8 people..

Also he's obviously going to say something about the plane (which that this point *may* not matter, however it was shown how people became depressed after seeing the plane burn, maybe they will blame Sengoku for the people that got depressed&died after seeing it)

I do think its likely that at some point he meets up with the Doctor - perhaps the doctor is killed and he becomes the leader of that group (since they are already like slaves - and have been manipulated into doing bad things).

Its too early to know any of that so its just my speculations - still Mina is probably dead, this is a Tragedy after all.

Minas dead would be indeed a tragedy but I dont think it will happen. And sure Hades is an asshole lol but i still like this charackter.