Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Cage of Eden ~ YAMADA Keiyou

Hi all, Ive been reading this manga recently that Im sure some of you know about, but for those who don't go check it out, it is pretty good! Its a little dark but still a good read, and Ive been interested from start to finish so far, I hope it gets a little more popularity!!!

Cage of Eden

Yamada Keiyou

Summary: Akira and his classmates are on a plane and crashes on an island inhabited by species thought to of been extinct. Some of his classmates are eaten alive, whilst some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few others survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.

Linky
    A pie in the sky?

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I really want to know what happened with the guy in the mask at the very beginning

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Me too! I want to know who he is and what that island is all about. Like how are they hiding something so huge so close to land, and how are the sea monsters not getting out lol, Im guessing some kind of invisible force field that hides and makes a barrier to those inside. Was the pilot in on it? And Whats up with all these towers and everything... Im really glad Mariya is still alive, and in all honesty I was with him on the Oomori thing though. How can you ask everyone to potentially throw away their lives to save one person, such a deep ethical question, plus one person died in the end anyways... Even though I like her character a lot, it was too much to impose on everyone to go save her from the monkeys. And personally I would have left that kendo guy to die grrrrr! But Akira is such a good character, typical Shonen type but so much more mature too, I wish Naruto acted like him lol
    A pie in the sky?

This is in my top 3 manga, for anyone looking to pick up another comic this should be on the top of your list.

Also I agree with Shock, Akira is a awesome character, easily being (in my opinion) one of the best shonen characters, he isn't the strongest/smartest of the survivors but what he has, he has a lot of.

To me the biggest mystery is where are they, I mean, if there was a island like that and it was known by authorities then why would the let that airspace be flown over by commercial airlines? then when a plane crashes there, instead of getting the survivors and telling them a story to tell the press, they abandon them there - which in real life would lead to the area that the plane was flying over.

When a plane goes down its a big story (not to mention this plane was full of kids), so its unlikely that they could just send a few trusted military ships to "search" for them, instead people would be calling for a mass search, and just because your in the navy doesn't mean your lips are sealed, meaning that its much more likely that the islands cover would be blown during the search then if they went and rescued the people on the plane.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

This manga indeed never fails to deliver.
    Though at first there was quite a lot of death and slaughter, it's nice to see how the story is finally manifesting into someting awesome.

^^ Now u jinxed it, the slaughters shall continue.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

New chapters out: http://www.mangareader.net/cage-of-eden/137

Its fairly decent, though I don't think Akira is going to want to do the plan - which will probably get him some grief, until that is someone tries it and gets eaten -.-
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    One of the things i love about this manga is that when i dont read it for 2 weeks, i always come back to 10 more chapters lol

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

How can you ask everyone to potentially throw away their lives to save one person, such a deep ethical question, plus one person died in the end anyways.
    Will there be a season of Naruto after Shippuden?

OMG chapter 150 was awesome! I can't wait to find out who Hades is!!! I thought it was Yarai or something but turns out hes someone different. Im guessing if they think about whose still alive and who died they could probably narrow it down a bit. Im glad Sakuma is alive though, it would have been shitty if she got ate up while being unconscious. Im curious what else is down there now. Hmmmmmm, maybe a way into the tower? like an observation room to watch these mutants act and stuff?
    A pie in the sky?