Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    It was a pretty interesting post. There are somethings I would change however.

Sarutobi should have had a S for intelligence. He is the "Profesor" after all.

Gai should have a S in taijutsu. He is Konoha premiere taijutsu user, that can open all 8 gates and become momentarily stronger then a Kage.

Seems as if, both Saskue and Naruto's intelligence were down played. Saskue's performance versus Diedara his strategy was almost flawless. Not saying he deserves a S or an A for that matter, but he/they are certainly above C.

Naruto's strength and speed, I would've bumped up a little. Hell, with the Rikuduo cloak he is the fastest/strongest character in the manga. Also, Naruto could've been uped a little in Ninjutsu. He knows atleast 2 S-Class techniques Kage-no-bunshin and Rasengan. He even took Rasengan, which was already S-Class, to several forms beyond the regular version.

Kimimaro's stamina is too high considering that he had the aids.

I doubt Kurenai's genjutsu is better than Saskue's.

These are a few changes that I would make to an otherwise well put together chart.

EDIT: Sorry POW I just reread your intial post and realized this isnt your opinion, but rather you just switched the databook interpretation. Good job! I still think my changes would be appropriate considering.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Always love your threads, POW. The work you put into inerpreting stats, background information (like the ninja registering numbers where you estimated how many ninjas have been in vilages) and such have always given me lot of interest.

Good work!

i would love to see the current levels. id say they all seem accurate if your look at it from an unbiased point of view. i would love to see post war report.

considering that this was based on the last known databook stats, you can see where some characters have greatly improved since the last published databook and others maybe not so much

it is about time for everyone's databook stats to get updated now I would think.. as it would be very interesting to see what sage and kyuubi cloak mode naruto stats would look like (and would give us a means to extrapolate on the hybrid kyuubi-sage mode stats, but im not sure it would really be needed, off the chart on everything except genjutsu pretty much would sum it up)
    come fight my brute here

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    When was the last databook published?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Please read the thread before commenting, POW simply switched the number too letters to create a different view of the characters since people obsess to much withe the final score. And it's from the latest Databook since there is no data on the characters current stats. This is just a short version of what it says above in the thread. Might want to read it, tho maybe a little late since you already commented.
    u cant change the numbers into letters, it doesnt work out

because what would be 4.5 compared to 5 in letters.

Jiraiya's and itachi's stats are not right in that chart.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

I would assume that is where the plus comes in, with that you've just about doubled your amount of grades.

[ F→ F+→E→E+→D→D+→C→C+→B→B+→A→A+→S]
    Last edited by thorofasgard13; 03-03-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Sorry about the name change, I just wanted to see if it was possible.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    I would assume that is where the plus comes in, with that you've just about doubled your amount of grades.

[ F→ F+→E→E+→D→D+→C→C+→B→B+→A→A+→S]

Quote Originally Posted by sucker View Post

i saw what u did with my name when u quoted me drop kick. ur just a disgrace. I dont even what to discuss what I was getting at because ur shit head. But ill give u a hint the difference between 4.5 and 5 doesnt equal the difference between A and A+ numerical percentages of out of 5.

u loser
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Thor, that was a disappointing surprise.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The general premise of what Thor is saying is correct thats why there is "+" to cover in between levels.

Perhaps the only blurry area would be between A and S which can be fine line for characters like Kakashi or Itachi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you