Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto A New Look at Databook Stats

Hello guys,

I have probably made too many posts to mention trying to explain how to interpret Databook stats but I wanted to try something new this time. I think part of the problem is no matter how many times it is explained because the stats are numerical people automatically start tallying the score's and loose focus on characters individual skills.

So I thought wouldn't it be interesting if they didnt use numbers but switched to a letter based system like the Claymore Databooks. This way people would spend more time focusing on the individual skills rather than the over all score.

So I was bored and had some free time and put together a chart so why don't you see if it changes the way you look at characters and match ups.

Naruto Comparison Stats

Notes:
    - These are based on previous Databook stats not the current levels the characters are at now which are unknown.

- I grouped together some of the more interesting charters so you can compare.

Feel free to discuss

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

what do the the letter grades mean/stand for? are the letter grades similar to the shinobi ranking in the manga?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by iron_maiden View Post
    what do the the letter grades mean/stand for? are the letter grades similar to the shinobi ranking in the manga?
    Yep, S is the best, F is the worst.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by iron_maiden View Post

Well yeah pretty much I just replaced the databook numbers with letters so it more like the clay more datebook. It makes it so you pay more attention to individual capabilities rather than focus on a total score.

So yes you can also relate to shinobi ranking as it is the same thing.

F - Crap
    E- Academy level skill (poor)
    D - Genin level (Below average)
    C - Chunnin (average)
    B - Jonin (Above average)
    A - Jonin & Kage (High level)
    S - Extremely High level

Fire type

Nice post POW.

A minor spelling error on Tsunade tho.

first of all,

if it was you the one that came up with that, thanks for your work.

second of all, i stopped at itachi. it-s all wrong so far.

the one with katon techs, suiton techs, amaterasu, tsukyumy, susanoo does not deserve S at ninjutsu? hiruzen who only showed basic jutsu deserves more?yes, i saw dead god, still he is a joke compared to itachi.

then just because tsunade punchs harder she is better at taijutsu than a Sage and the one that she couldn-t catch even with him crippled?

please... it is all wrong. please... that-s useless

Good job! Also I would like to see some of the "newer" chars in there, like Bee for example

also, I assume you count them from their very best so shouldnt you count Naruto in Rikoduo-Mode? or atleast make 2 for those with such things, like 1 standard and 1 "battle mode"

Also shouldnt naruto have an A in Ninjutsu? Maybe not the widest array of jutsu's but they are really complicated and just so devastating

Mindf*cked
    I don't think he's adding the stuff himself. This is from the databooks from jump. POW just changed the grading system.

flame me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Good job! Also I would like to see some of the "newer" chars in there, like Bee for example

also, I assume you count them from their very best so shouldnt you count Naruto in Rikoduo-Mode? or atleast make 2 for those with such things, like 1 standard and 1 "battle mode"

Also shouldnt naruto have an A in Ninjutsu? Maybe not the widest array of jutsu's but they are really complicated and just so devastating
    Please read the thread before commenting, POW simply switched the number too letters to create a different view of the characters since people obsess to much withe the final score. And it's from the latest Databook since there is no data on the characters current stats. This is just a short version of what it says above in the thread. Might want to read it, tho maybe a little late since you already commented.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Please read the thread before commenting, POW simply switched the number too letters to create a different view of the characters since people obsess to much withe the final score. And it's from the latest Databook since there is no data on the characters current stats. This is just a short version of what it says above in the thread. Might want to read it, tho maybe a little late since you already commented.
    my bad

but on the other hand, we kinda should try to update that part of the databook