My manga(incomplete)

Hi!
    I am currently working on manga named Guardians and I am 100% an amateur. I only do this in my spare time and because I love fantasy and love to to draw. The first page of the prologue is done. English is not my mother tongue so there might be some grammar errors! ATM the grammar is being corrected by a Scottish friend but seems like he does not have much spare time so that is gonna take a looong time before it is corrected so if there is any native speaker who would want to help me in correcting the grammar in my story, I would be really happy, you can PM me if you are interested. I gladly take critism in order to make the manga even better. For the tones and highlights I use manga studio EX4.0. Please enjoy!

Manga/anime inspiration
    Spoiler!

Genre
    Spoiler!

Synopsis
    Spoiler!

(when reading the manga please read from right to left, the Japanese way)
    The manga: Prologue, first page
    Spoiler!

Bigger version:
    http://www.pocketonline.net/g2engine...ns+new0002.jpg

Here is character design

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=12260505
    Last edited by Nashayla; 01-25-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Are you for real.. because I think this is amazing! It is really good, so good, you should submit it to Jump for one shot, and that's off of just the first page you showed us.

Spoiler!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

This is really good and well thought out. I'd love to help but my grammar is shit
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

good craftmanship on your pencil strokes and ink outlines.

you have some universal elements in your story that will appeal to the general public. I also think your story has a good concept and could make for some creative ideas as well.

f**k Jump though, put this online for a small fee for people who are really interested (like myself) and become the competition period. all you really need is a high number of people who really want to read your series and you'll get paid.

for example, Louis C.K. put his latest special online on his own website without any corporate or network support and made a million plus dollars from that. He profitted after expenses half of that and gave it away to charity. the whole point is, people like yourself with real talent should control your business and dollars.

I hope you put this out officially by your own means and make it available. I'll definitely support your work.

Peace.

I finished the front page, but will color it when I get back to Denmark when I have graduated from Waseda Uni.

Enjoy in black and white for now:

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    interesting. You, my friend, are good. impressive even.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Thats cool bro.. You should make it a daily hobby of yours.. 1 - 2 page per day..

in a week you can create 1 semi chapter in it.. good job by the way..

" Final.. Universal Love! "

Beer and Music
    http://www.pocketonline.net/g2engine...ns+new0002.jpg

The first panel is very similar to the place where Marik lived as a kid. And that old man looks a lot like Marik's dad.