D.Gray-man D.Gray-Man 211 Discussion/212 Predictions

D.Gray-Man Chapter 211: "Searching for A.W./Reunion"

Somehow, I was shocked seeing it this month .

Continued in the MARCH issue?

So we get it two months from now. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Continued in the MARCH issue?

So we get it two months from now. :(
    Not surprising, We just got the February isssue didn't we? Just a couple weeks early?

I am digging how Allen's crown clown is going all Spawn cloak on us. Other than that, Johnny is SUCH a whinny b!tch. I can't say how much I hate that guy enough.

Didn't really remember which issue we just had. :p

Actually this is January's issue. I know its says March issue is the next release but we might get it in late February.

Anyway good chapter. Nice to see the good ole Allen and Kanda interaction again.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Man I wish I hadn't caught back up with this manga. Such an interesting plot and beautiful art but once a month is torturous and more than a month is inconceivable.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I wish it would be weekly too but it's still on the monthly schedule. This was the chapter that comes out in January but we got it a week early. It's confusing but don't they name the issue a month ahead of what it actually is so I think this was the february issue and early february we get the march issue. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I understand it. So expect it around February 4th.

That was a fun chapter and it was great to see Tyki and Wisely keeping an eye on Allen. Kinda creepy too but I guess it would be stupid if they just ignored him and let apochan kill him. It was fun to see Kanda and Allen together again too. I lol'd at the part where Kanda tripped Allen and again when they were wiping the makeup off. Allen looks better without makeup on . Now we know that Wisely's telepathic powers are a two way street. He can talk to people in their minds, not just read minds.

As a clarification... the reason the Akuma keep showing up is because Allen's losing it right? It sounded like that to me. Poor Allen no where to run or hide and Wisely says he'll chop his arm off. Is there a way to remove innocence without chopping off his arm cuz otherwise he would be down an arm. Unless Noah are like lizards and regrow limbs

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

That second Noah wasn't Tyki. It was Neah.

Meh this shit take so long to come out that I almost forgot what's going on :|

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haka-Kun View Post
    That second Noah wasn't Tyki. It was Neah.
    No it wasn't! How could it be Neah when Allen's right there?! The akuma are following Allen because they sense the 14th..which means the 14th is in Allen, not walking around somewhere else. =)
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.