View Poll Results: Orochimaru is coming back?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orochimaru will take over Kabuto

20 46.51%
  • Orochimaru will take over Sasuke

5 11.63%
  • Orochimaru is not coming back

18 41.86%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kabuto won't change into Orochimaru

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/357/04/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/357/06/

Kabuto: But part of me is doing everything it can to resist being taken over!
    Kabuto: I can truly sense that part of me that strives to surpass Orochimaru-sama!

Kabuto: After I become completely able to control Orochimaru sama's power, I'll return to fight you Naruto-kun. But you'll be my second target. First I'll exact revenge on Orochimaru sama's murderer, Sasuke-kun!

Conclusion: There is no way Orochimaru will reincarnate into Kabuto. Besides, Orochimaru's spirit is trapped within Sasuke (giving him the white snake recovering ability), not Kabuto.

If Orochimaru was to ever return, he would thro Sasuke's body.

Kabuto is now a villain on a totally new level, the final villain.

I think there might be a chance that orochimaru does take over kabuto kind of like a liquid snake effect from the metal gear series the only reason i say this is because orochimarus will power is much greater than kabutos and if kabuto truly had wanted power he would have simply killed orochimaru himself

This is taking fanboyism to a whole new level...

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Lmao!!!!!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    One Manga | Naruto Chapter 357 Online Scans
    One Manga | Naruto Chapter 357 Online Scans

Kabuto: But part of me is doing everything it can to resist being taken over!
    Kabuto: I can truly sense that part of me that strives to surpass Orochimaru-sama!

Kabuto: After I become completely able to control Orochimaru sama's power, I'll return to fight you Naruto-kun. But you'll be my second target. First I'll exact revenge on Orochimaru sama's murderer, Sasuke-kun!

Conclusion: There is no way Orochimaru will reincarnate into Kabuto. Besides, Orochimaru's spirit is trapped within Sasuke (giving him the white snake recovering ability), not Kabuto.

If Orochimaru was to ever return, he would thro Sasuke's body.

Kabuto is now a villain on a totally new level, the final villain.
    sasuke said he absorbed his powers not his spirit.

Smile

obviously orochimaru will come back in the form of kabutomaru, that has already been revealed. Sentiments aside, we simply have to follow what the author writes and cant make assumptions based on how we feel about the characters whether we like em or not.

yah, i forgot to say something. Please try and make the options in the polls include "OTHER". Because we voters dont always agree with all the options, so we want to be able to vote "OTHER". After all, oro mite not be comming back as himself, i think it will be more like a new person with a bit of kabuto characters and oro abilities, well something like that
    Last edited by spitfire; 11-06-2007 at 03:06 PM. Reason: wanted to say more

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    obviously orochimaru will come back in the form of kabutomaru, that has already been revealed. Sentiments aside, we simply have to follow what the author writes and cant make assumptions based on how we feel about the characters whether we like em or not.

yah, i forgot to say something. Please try and make the options in the polls include "OTHER". Because we voters dont always agree with all the options, so we want to be able to vote "OTHER". After all, oro mite not be comming back as himself, i think it will be more like a new person with a bit of kabuto characters and oro abilities, well something like that
    Its Kabuchimaru...

That brings up a good point I didn't think about, Orochimaru is in Sasuke, so what the hell is in Kabuto? And more importantly, HOW did it get in him *grossed out by thoughts of eating Oro parts*. I bet Kabuto isn't strong enough to handle whatever is inside him and will slowly go insane and become one of Naruto's lame enemys while Sasuke might have a lapse or something where Oro tries to take over but can't and then gets pushed back down again by Sasuke's will.

Kabuchimaru will end up just being a mess of a monster that will probably experiment on himself and make himself a trainwreck like Oro was.
    A pie in the sky?

... well of what I understood is that part of the white snake, with Oro soul, is inside Sasuke. the white snake inside of him gives him, till now, accelerated healing and the soul is trapped in that special dimension oro made for the transfer ritual, just like the 2 souls we saw when Sasuke was almost trapped. Kabuto took genetic samples from the body parts of the white snake that Sasuke cut, and so he kinda like combine his and Oro's genes in a celular lvl but for some reason Oro's cells are trying to be the dominant influence or entity on the new body.
    Something is surely being plan for the future since they combined Kabuto and Oro to become a major force to be dealt with later. Besides, someone has to be the "kage" of the sound village lol Kabutochimaru! I think it would be something like Otokage, right? ;p

I don't know about all that. Kabuto was saying that line after a third of his body had already been taken over. It ain't lookin so good for him.

wasnt it pretty obvios that oro was takin over kabuto already? -_-... i mean if oro wasnt gonna come back what the hell was the point of introducing that thing with kabuto and oro taking over him? lol it would be pretty stupid for the author to introduce a character for nothing