View Poll Results: Orochimaru is coming back?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orochimaru will take over Kabuto

20 46.51%
  • Orochimaru will take over Sasuke

5 11.63%
  • Orochimaru is not coming back

18 41.86%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    well is a fact that the white snake aka Oro "true" body after experimentation is inside Sasuke and so is his soul. What is going on with Kabuto is more genetical, Oro cells are trying to take control of the new host body, but Oro's spirit is with sasuke

Can someone read this manga properly please?

I quote again

Kabuto: But part of me is doing everything it can to resist being taken over!
    Kabuto: I can truly sense that part of me that strives to surpass Orochimaru-sama!

Kabuto: After I become completely able to control Orochimaru sama's power, I'll return to fight you Naruto-kun. But you'll be my second target. First I'll exact revenge on Orochimaru sama's murderer, Sasuke-kun!
    It doesn't say Kabuto is going to be taken over, at all, on the contrary it suggests he will take the control of this life force. It doesn't suggest, at all, Kabuto is going to succomb to that force. Pleeeeease

Besides, the spirit of Orochimaru, the real thing, is trapped with Sasuke.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that... (luimac not included) pleeeeeeease...

Funny how you completely ignored the fact that Neji stated Orochimaru's chakra was slowly taking over Kabuto's body.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    Funny how you completely ignored the fact that Neji stated Orochimaru's chakra was slowly taking over Kabuto's body.
    for starters, it was hinata
    and no I did not ignored it since it is included in the Kabuto quotes that you obviously ignored

Kabuto: I can truly sense that part of me that strives to surpass Orochimaru-sama!

Kabuto: After I become completely able to control Orochimaru sama's power, I'll return to fight you Naruto-kun. But you'll be my second target. First I'll exact revenge on Orochimaru sama's murderer, Sasuke-kun!

well, it is true that people understimate Kabuto since the get go. He has showned more than once that he is kage lvl ninja. Defeated Tsunade 1-on-1, kakashi stated he has stronger pretimeskip, beat shisune like she was a gennin, pwned Naruto like u can see in YK sig but since he is a "lackey" people think he is weak. Was he stronger than oro? Hard to say, both were kage lvl ninjas and the medical ninjutsus he used were hella nasty. Is he stronger than Jiraya? that one I think is a No, Jiraya seems to be on a higher plain of fighters. Stronger than Sasuke? I think he is but due to sharingan and boosts (CS and white snake) he most likely can overpower kabuto. Naruto... he shows that he is stronger chakra wise and might be able to overpowr him (his chakra not when he goes kyuubi) but Kabuto is a much much better ninja with a higher chance of him beating naruto, I think with a few more years and experience Naruto can be at same ninja lvl, but not yet.
    Kabuto seems to be so understimated because he had Oro's huge shadow that hid him, but now.. now we are gonna see just how good kabuto really is.

Hinata, Neji, basically the same person.

Also, the fact that he's trying to resist doesn't mean he was stopping him. I can try to fly but I doubt I'm going to be heading over to Tokyo without forking out a lot of money for a plane ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post

I think your forgetting part of your own quote too, hes doing everything he can TO RESIST being taken over yet hes already had 1/3 of his body taken over by Orochimaru. Face it if Kabuto really could control Orochimaru why would he let 1/3 of his body get taken over for? Because he COULDN'T. You really are putting a lot of faith in someone who has no idea of whats happening to him, hes going mad from the power hes getting and as more of his body gets taken over he will become more powerful and then when its finally to late to stop Orochimaru he will realize what a artard he was and finally become Kabuchimaru, but with a Orochimaru face.
    A pie in the sky?

ok. here's what i think will happen. Orochimaru's genes will take over kabuto and create a new orochimaru, kinda like a clone but the real thing. Then the orochimaru's soul will take control of sasuke for only a few minutes, he'll time it right to the second, just enough to extract himself out of sasuke to another body. He'll have all his powers with him while kabutorochimaru will gain the same powers. They then confront each other while taking a walk in the park. Orochimaru is like "I'm Orochimaru, who are u?" Kabutorochimaru is like "no, i'm orochimaru, u can't be me" Then they start to fight but neither can seem to get an advantage over the other. So they sit down for a snack and decide to team up instead. They form the Team Orochimaru-samas aka Double Trouble. They then decide to take on konoha's hokage again. Tsunade is takin a walk in the park and orochimaru shows up. Kabutorochimaru shows up behind tsunade trapping her. Orochimaru says to tsunade, "Wanna see my snake?" Kabutorochimaru says "How about 2 snakes, one in the front one in the back"

LOL

There is no such thing as an Otokage; it is a name used by fans.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    ok. here's what i think will happen. Orochimaru's genes will take over kabuto and create a new orochimaru, kinda like a clone but the real thing. Then the orochimaru's soul will take control of sasuke for only a few minutes, he'll time it right to the second, just enough to extract himself out of sasuke to another body. He'll have all his powers with him while kabutorochimaru will gain the same powers. They then confront each other while taking a walk in the park. Orochimaru is like "I'm Orochimaru, who are u?" Kabutorochimaru is like "no, i'm orochimaru, u can't be me" Then they start to fight but neither can seem to get an advantage over the other. So they sit down for a snack and decide to team up instead. They form the Team Orochimaru-samas aka Double Trouble. They then decide to take on konoha's hokage again. Tsunade is takin a walk in the park and orochimaru shows up. Kabutorochimaru shows up behind tsunade trapping her. Orochimaru says to tsunade, "Wanna see my snake?" Kabutorochimaru says "How about 2 snakes, one in the front one in the back"

LOL
    I think I saw this somewhere once, I think the movie was like "backdoor sluts 9" or "trashy granny 5" or something, forget which one.
    A pie in the sky?