Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [Insert Cool Title Here] Kabluey's Avatar
    Yeah, DB is almost always on time, and after the 1st or second joke i learned to recognize it. i remember that pitagora-suchi joke, i tihnk that was the 1t time they got. if you don't like torrents for w/e reason(i have firewall issues so i dont use it often) u can check out realitylapse.com free DLs of alot of anime. of course if you want a faster DL you'll have to pay...T_T:ahhhhh but i don't and it takes 30 minutes, also sadly, it's a lower quality RMVB file(u can pay for higher quality AVI) but i'm too lazy to fix my firewall, or pay for an anime...or anything. it's not terrible, but it's not the best.

DB for the win, Cool crew, reliable and funny xD

Kirov you should not complain about Dattebayo, they offer the bes subbing in the web for naruto and bleach and totally free, the less we can do is to the read their website. Plus their troll and jokes are really funny.

Dattebayo for the win.

Note: Dattebayo LCC didn't pay me for this good post, I wasn't forced in anyway to Say how good dattebayo is. I don't sell my soul to companies or any fansub. While I drink my Pepsi "tm" is when I start checking Dattebayo LCC website...

DB piss me off, too; their troll posts used to be funny, now they just seem childish and pointless, and on top of that, they're the most obnoxious subbing group out there by far with all their "do this and YOU WILL BE BANNED, ask this and YOU WILL BE BANNED."

Aside from that, they are a very good fansubbing group that gets a hell of a lot of traffic and understandably doesn't have time for stupidity.

Claiming that one of their members had been shot to death for fansubbing then saying "LoL you have been trolled" on the other hand does seem like a childish grab for attention taken a step too far.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by kitamaru View Post
    DB piss me off, too; their troll posts used to be funny, now they just seem childish and pointless, and on top of that, they're the most obnoxious subbing group out there by far with all their "do this and YOU WILL BE BANNED, ask this and YOU WILL BE BANNED."

Aside from that, they are a very good fansubbing group that gets a hell of a lot of traffic and understandably doesn't have time for stupidity.

Claiming that one of their members had been shot to death for fansubbing then saying "LoL you have been trolled" on the other hand does seem like a childish grab for attention taken a step too far.
    It's amazing how many people believe them everytime though.

We take the Internet PIKA-PIKA!

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    The jokes are usually instantly recognizable.

The best is when they ordered the download of Pitagora Suichi - And then when nobody downloaded it, they released a Naruto episode which was just the Pitagora episode renamed :>
    I don't remember that little event happening, how long ago was this?
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by kitamaru View Post

So true

If Dattebayo stopped subbing Naruto, they'd have to change their name, wouldn't they? I mean, the name is a reference to Naruto.

Anyways, I'm very glad for Dattebayo. I've never had a problem with them. At all. Do you know why? Because I rarely go to their page. I almost always download their sub from some other place. Just about every Naruto site out there (and plenty of general anime sites) put their episodes up for free download.

If you don't like their posts, then don't read them. If you don't like their IRC (I think that's there the problem with getting banned or whatever is), then don't go there. If you don't like the people themselves, then screw them. Just use their services and get your Naruto fill.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!