Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ice Hunter (Filler Arc)

There are already 3 episodes out about this new filler arc, what do you people think about it? One Piece fillers have always been very great (maybe the best ones, comparing to other fillers from big shonens like Naruto, Kenshin or Bleach) and these new fillers are in the same line.

Maybe it's too freak those enemies and those travelling icebergs, but the story is quite interesting. It seems like this filler arc will be way better than Post-Alabasta Arc and the Battleship Island Arc (that arc about Apis and a legendary dragon); what's your opinion about this?

I hope they won't be too long...

i think this is a great filler but one piece fillers are always great so and why are one piece fillers great il tell you it has all the elements of a non filler luffy is lost zoro is lost and the rest is has run away forgeting them
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    i think this is a great filler but one piece fillers are always great so and why are one piece fillers great il tell you it has all the elements of a non filler luffy is lost zoro is lost and the rest is has run away forgeting them
    Your comment doesn't make sense however so far the three Ice Hunters filler episodes have been entertaining enough to warrant it a better filler then the Apis arc.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    I disagree, the G8 filler arc also had Luffy and company lost (each one in a different place) and... those chapters really sucked. And Alabasta and Post-Alabasta fillers weren't really bad and all the characters were "together".

I think the reason that makes One Piece fillers entertaining is that, simply, all the Straw Hats have their own cool charisma and every story about a little aventure you can imagine about them is good.

This filler arc is quite entertaining thus far, well worthy of my time. Perhaps Ice Hunter arc will prove itself to be even superior than even G8 arc.

There is one factor that I simply do not enjoy about this. Just like G8, Straw Hats' combat capability was downplayed. Luffy's movement was sluggish and slow. Franky was depleted of Cola too quickly for my liking and so on. It seems that the Straw Hats' combat capabilities were simply temporally reduced so that some random bounty hunters would prove to be good matches.

Oh well, at long as it is entertaining, I care little.

He refers to them as bunshin nojutsu in the last episode lol so funny.

It is a decent arc, I've liked what I've seen which isn't much because I'm finding it difficult to track down the subs, no one is uploading them it seems.

as fillers go not many show compare to one piece. it fells like they think about the arcs not just put something on that will keep them happy.

This filler has had so much potential just wasted. :/ It's a real disappointment for me. The fights are just so so poor. I hope they're just doing this to build up for Thriller Bark. If they ruin that, i lose hope. Though if anything, the One Piece comedy hasn't gone anywhere...

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n Kyuubi View Post
    This filler has had so much potential just wasted. :/ It's a real disappointment for me. The fights are just so so poor.
    I agree, at the beginning I was liking this arc, as the original basis was something that hasn't been done yet in One Piece. With a bounty hunter family that steals pirate flags as proof of how great they are and so forth with the different family members. However after the original fights took place, and the Straw Hats getting beat down in a sad manner I've lost a lot of respect for this arc.

Hopefully Thriller Bark does not have any pathetic filler episodes included with it.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number