Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Definitely, and seeing Luffy prat around with Don on the ice like that made me want to cry, at least the preview for the next episode looked a little nice.

  2. #12
    The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mission, KS
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n Kyuubi View Post
    Definitely, and seeing Luffy prat around with Don on the ice like that made me want to cry, at least the preview for the next episode looked a little nice.
    You disliked ice staking Luffy? I found that put humorous as it showed how much Don is like Luffy, simple minded fun lover.

    Also, did I read wikipedia correctly? Is there going to be a full length Chopperman episode once the Ice Hunter arc ends?
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

    Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

    Nintendo Wii Friend's number
    3432.6005.8978.2772

  3. #13
    You did indeed read Wikipedia correctly, a full Chopperman episode. Though I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I saw the short and like it for what it was worth. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

  4. #14
    Regular Member shinta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    183
    i wouldn't mind having a chopperman story.

    this is the first filler arc i'm watching (started watching the anime at the end of luffy's fight with rob lucci). It's entertaining, but the fights suck in comparison to the manga. The last Ep. where they are trying to fool luffy is great though - magic spell is blocking the door

  5. #15
    As much as i am liking the filler, i have to say that they need to follow the manga a little more closely. i onyl fear that the anime might have a short coming like it did when they translated it into english. god i hate funimation..... luffy with a kids voice, u gotta be joking. i am however, finding it amusing.... and it certainly overlaps one of the main things that luffy is about, being a pirate means protecting what you stand for, in this case your flag. all i can say is that i hope to see the next several episodes without anymore filler interuptions.
    ------------------------------------------
    oh yea, and the fight at the end of the latest episode is looking up, so i havent lost complete hope on this filler.
    Last edited by TruePirateKing; 12-19-2007 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #16
    The Ice Hunter filler has just ended and the upcoming is a new years special episode of Chopperman. THe first episode to be aired in January will be the first episode of the Thriller Bark arc. I must say, I've quite enjoyed this filler, it didn't have any awesome action, but I didn't expect any so that's okay, but other than that it was very amusing and was actually very well thought and and touched at something the manga hadn't meaning, the pirate's pride being their flag. very good filler.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    The Ice Hunter filler has just ended and the upcoming is a new years special episode of Chopperman. THe first episode to be aired in January will be the first episode of the Thriller Bark arc. I must say, I've quite enjoyed this filler, it didn't have any awesome action, but I didn't expect any so that's okay, but other than that it was very amusing and was actually very well thought and and touched at something the manga hadn't meaning, the pirate's pride being their flag. very good filler.

    Im not gonna say that this wasnt a good filler because it shows meaning in the flag of a pirate, which is VERY imporant to this anime, and especially Luffy. But COME ON!! How much longer are they gonna drag this out till they start airing Thriller Bark. All i gotta say is that if this turns out to be an elongated episode on how luffy met chopper im gonna be PISSED! they better add something new.

  8. #18
    Hmm, the latest episode was kinda redeeming but jeez, you could tell the difference in animation quality from the recap of the horrendous previous episode and then this episode when they finally bothered giving gear Second it's shine. I enjoyed Luffy vs. Don this time but it could've been a bit longer. The next episode looks like an eyesore but i expect it'll be funny nonetheless, just bring on Thriller Bark. >_>

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kap'n Kyuubi View Post
    Hmm, the latest episode was kinda redeeming but jeez, you could tell the difference in animation quality from the recap of the horrendous previous episode and then this episode when they finally bothered giving gear Second it's shine. I enjoyed Luffy vs. Don this time but it could've been a bit longer. The next episode looks like an eyesore but i expect it'll be funny nonetheless, just bring on Thriller Bark. >_>
    my thoughts exactly

  10. #20
    By the way, TruePirateKing, you said before that you hope the next will be Luffy meeting Chopper recap. That was a preview for the 9th movie. Chopperman is an old One Piece short, it's going to be humorous and have nothing to do with the plot though. After that episode the next will be the first episode of Thriller Bark, unfortunately that'll be on January the 7th because there is no One Piece or any anime for that matter Christmas week.

Similar Threads

  1. Hunter x Hunter 260 by Angelz [Franky House]
    By Angelz in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:44 AM
  2. Filler
    By berserk in forum Bleach Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •