3 15.79%
  • Average!

0 0%
  • Meh

0 0%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Big mom a yonkou where is her power???

i think she has a DF
    at first i thought it was turning people into candy that's to abvious and she wouldn't need a supply.
    so when i thought about it => at page 10 she sais "she cant stop her stomach acid from overflowing"
    i'm guessing she is a logia acid type

Awesome f*cking chapter! Best present I got this year. Exactly what I wanted to happen and predicted some of it. Luffy claiming Fishman Island was on point about that. Man when he said on the Den den mushi " I ate it all" I couldn't stop laughing. Only few more chapters away from the new world! That gorgon looking chick some how one way or another is gonna fuel the inane cerberas theory. Yo read this chapter like 5 times already. Wouldn't be surprised is Oda gave Big Mum Majin Buu's candy power.

Anyone still thinking big mom is Lola's Mom? Atrocious looking fatties the both of em.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Awesome f*cking chapter! Best present I got this year. Exactly what I wanted to happen and predicted some of it. Luffy claiming Fishman Island was on point about that. Man when he said on the Den den mushi " I ate it all" I couldn't stop laughing. Only few more chapters away from the new world! That gorgon looking chick some how one way or another is gonna fuel the inane cerberas theory. Yo read this chapter like 5 times already. Wouldn't be surprised is Oda gave Big Mum Majin Buu's candy power.
    Eeeeeehhh...you`re trolling right!Majin Buu Candy powa?

we have a good number of hints. She drools a lot, she mentions stomach acid, and when she opens her mouth to eat her subordinate, we see smoke or gas come out of her mouth. Those all are good hints from Oda.

So here's a suggestion: Big Mom mentions stomach acid and drools a lot. Maybe unlike Wapol, who has the Munch Munch fruit, she has a fruit that allows her to dissolve things... a stomach acid fruit or something like that. That would work against Luffy, since it's not trying to chew him up, but rather simply dissolving him.

oh yeah Gorgon looklike chick. at first i think of her as Tien long lost sibling!

Tea party,the messenger of the Big(Queen)Mam makes wonder if Big Mam Pirate is a Nightmare version of Alice In The Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Big mom looks like she might be a logia.
    Nice chap & indeed a little predictable, but epic nonetheless.
    Seems like Kid is really stirring things up, but luffy will go in like a boss now xD
    Can't wait to see what will happen next.

yeah like i mentioned above a logia acid type

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Tea party,the messenger of the Big(Queen)Mam makes wonder if Big Mam Pirate is a Nightmare version of Alice In The Wonderland
    That would be funny . Would that make Lion miser the Cheshire cat? And would that Caterpillar guy from the war be there too?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Why Logia? Why not Paramecia? We are given no indication of her being that of a Logia or even that of having a Devil Fruit. She could just very well be a monster. A monster Oda ripped out of my nightmares. If anything, she seems to be a hybrid of Wapol and the Warden, two paramecia DF users.

To add to that, like I said before, Big Mam is more likely than not, not Lola's mother. The Rumble Pirates where afraid of Moria and his Zombies and thought the Straw Hats where monsters. They appeared to idolized Lola's Mother. Does that fit with what you saw today? Would the Rumble Pirates, who where less than Nami and Usopp, have anything to do with Big Mam? Big Mam, who ate her own crew?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

not likely as you said of course even in looks there is a "BIG" difference. also it going to be interesting to see what big mam's leadership is like compared to the other Yonko.
    Last edited by zeo; 12-26-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Ewww... I wasn't expecting Big Mam to look like that. Why does Oda have most of his powerful evil characters look so despicable? Even if SH defeat Big Mam, he wouldn't accept the title of Yonko. Plus I think it is way too soon for their paths to cross. I predict a run in with some powerful Marines that will cause their bounties to go up. Maybe Smoker or some top Vice Admiral or Admiral.