Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    You cant be serious?

The rinnegan is shared through the rods, but the sharingan was transplanted into the Jinchuriki bodies from Tobi's sharingan collection.
    Oh, it says that somewhere in the manga? would you care to post the link and enlighten me? (don't act like a smart ass without proof)

And note, this here is not proof, as he is talking about the rinnegan as well, and he didn't know about the rods yet.
    Spoiler!

Everything else aside, that does make sense even if it has no basis.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So, this has me thinking that a possible purpose for Tobi was to be a biological machine by which to crank sharingans into rinnegans. It's funny but he just has all those dang eyes and for what!?

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    So, this has me thinking that a possible purpose for Tobi was to be a biological machine by which to crank sharingans into rinnegans. It's funny but he just has all those dang eyes and for what!?
    Izanagi?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Oh, it says that somewhere in the manga? would you care to post the link and enlighten me? (don't act like a smart ass without proof)

And note, this here is not proof, as he is talking about the rinnegan as well, and he didn't know about the rods yet.
    Spoiler!

Everything else aside, that does make sense even if it has no basis.
    bwahahaha proof.,,, ok maybe its not proof but here
    Spoiler!

why else would tobi have all them eyes for.. he needed them so he could use them., some of them sharingan eyes are now in the tailed beast we see fighting. and as for the rinnegan, he only had to. meaning the other rinnegan must have come from the black rod. just like when we seen nagato controlling the other body with his only two rinnegan

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

^really? no, that is not proof, its just a reason to support the theory.

so you want a different reason why he had all those? Izanagi.

but yes, I do believe they were transplanted, its likely, but not proven.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^really? no, that is not proof, its just a reason to support the theory.

so you want a different reason why he had all those? Izanagi.

but yes, I do believe they were transplanted, its likely, but not proven.
    really.. that proof enough for me. and I doubt we will ever see tobi planting the eyes in the body,,, so it might not ever be proven
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm under the impression that the Sharingan part was a Transplant since Tobi has tons of sharingans to spare, although I have no direct proof.

Thinking about it, if Tobi could transmit a Sharingan, Why not transmit replaceable Zetsu Parts containing Hashirama's cells too?
    Not sure if it was mentioned or i'm just imagining it, but isn't Hashirama's cells difficult to control. I think that was the case with Danzo. If so, then Tobi would need to exert more effort into controlling them(.............or the Hashirama parts of them). I also believe that there is an Inherent risk in using Wood element. Maybe overusing it would result in the user becoming a tree. Just speculation.

This may not be the case with Hashirama as he was capable of using the technique without aid, but for individuals who use his DNA to help with the wood element use, i think they would be challenged by instability and a lack of power in the technique. What i'm trying to say is that just like using the Sharingan, Kakashi is not an Uchiha, so his ability to use the eye is limited.

so based from chapter 601 nagato have the sharingan has confirmed once and for all the reason why madara wanted hasihrama dna was to push his sharingan to the next level being the rinnegan. Not so sure if the pic in chapter i mentioned is fake anymore.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    so based from chapter 601 nagato have the sharingan has confirmed once and for all the reason why madara wanted hasihrama dna was to push his sharingan to the next level being the rinnegan. Not so sure if the pic in chapter i mentioned is fake anymore.
    Hm ? What did you read again ? Or took ;P ?

I'm not sure what do you mean. Is it about the old man Madara with a Sharingan ? I already mentioned that for him to be summoned like that, he couldn't give out his EMS/Rinnegan Eyes. If Nagato is a mix between bloodlines, he might have been simply born with it (Rinnegan).

sorry dude it was my attempt to troll.

yea it was madara.

But what i wanted to say nagato and madara look alot like. they probaly blood related.
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-11-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.