Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nagato had the sharingan aswell!!

look at this and prepare to jaw dropped.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page015.html - Zoom in at Nagato's eyes and hold on you seats.

Wow, did anyone notice this before? I certainly didnt because I wasn't reading the manga during this time, I was watching the anime still and I didnt see this for sure.

Fake came to mind but I see this here and Narutobase. Any thoughts on this?
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i believe it's commonly accepted to be a mistake in kishi's drawing or the scan process. or something along those lines. even an intentional editing done by a scanner.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Well he had the Rinnegan as a kid, so probably just a misstake or something:>

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    look at this and prepare to jaw dropped.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page015.html - Zoom in at Nagato's eyes and hold on you seats.

Wow, did anyone notice this before? I certainly didnt because I wasn't reading the manga during this time, I was watching the anime still and I didnt see this for sure.

Fake came to mind but I see this here and Narutobase. Any thoughts on this?

yeah, we all know what. there was a discussion on it when that chapter came out

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i believe it's commonly accepted to be a mistake in kishi's drawing or the scan process. or something along those lines. even an intentional editing done by a scanner.
    this
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    yeah, we all know what. there was a discussion on it when that chapter came out
    I Remember that debate.

Funny thing is that Had Kishi done it intentionally it would have made him look good. BUT, that was not Nagato, it was God Realm Path, and the Sharingan does not transmit itself to paths, neither was God Realm under a Sharingan Genjutsu like Sasuke did to Manda.

I've long held that Nagato had Madara's original eyes (sharingan eyes), which later became Rinnegans as we know.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I Remember that debate.

Funny thing is that Had Kishi done it intentionally it would have made him look good. BUT, that was not Nagato, it was God Realm Path, and the Sharingan does not transmit itself to paths, neither was God Realm under a Sharingan Genjutsu like Sasuke did to Manda.

I've long held that Nagato had Madara's original eyes (sharingan eyes), which later became Rinnegans as we know.

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I almost shit my pants, but after long thought, I think its just some error. We never saw that variation again, and as Paul says, its one of the paths thats shown with the eyes not Nagato.

Mistake or not, this eye version looks alot like the juubi eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post

Spoiler!
    You cant be serious?

The rinnegan is shared through the rods, but the sharingan was transplanted into the Jinchuriki bodies from Tobi's sharingan collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I'm under the impression that the Sharingan part was a Transplant since Tobi has tons of sharingans to spare, although I have no direct proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    You cant be serious?

The rinnegan is shared through the rods, but the sharingan was transplanted into the Jinchuriki bodies from Tobi's sharingan collection.
    Thinking about it, if Tobi could transmit a Sharingan, Why not transmit replaceable Zetsu Parts containing Hashirama's cells too?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !