Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkindisaster View Post
    I kinda think the technique Urahara used might be forbidden.
    MIGHT BE?? This is Mr. 3-day Bankai, the maker of mod-souls and the Hougyoku, and he's been banished from Soul Society 200+ years.

I am thinking about everything about Urahara is forbidden technique...

I think everyone is forgetting the conversation between the two dads. Ichigos dad obvisouly did something to attach a hollow to his son, i think it may be his mothers soul or something and i beleive the other vaizards are uhuhara experiements.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    My new question is why do arrancar need to have removed their mask for? Aren't hollows just one big mask? Do they just tear off their faces or does it have some kind of symbolic meaning?

Interesting how Shinigami have to call out their mask to become Vizards yet Hollows have to take theirs off to become Arrancar lol.
    Well, shinigami and hollow are like dark and light. When Vizards need to call out their masks, Arrancars need to destroy their masks.

Maybe Hollows needs to remove their masks because it symbolizes their un-stabilized soul.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by henrikoez View Post
    Well, shinigami and hollow are like dark and light. When Vizards need to call out their masks, Arrancars need to destroy their masks.

Maybe Hollows needs to remove their masks because it symbolizes their un-stabilized soul.
    I understand this part, actually my whole theory explains this part, but what I don't understand is "Where" on a Hollow is its mask? I don't see any clear distinction between their face and their neck where a mask could be, it looks like their whole body is just "hollow". So would they just tear off their face then? Or is it like a symbolic thing where they gain realization or something and then their body shatters and their left with a humanoid form and a mask?
    A pie in the sky?

Pure Shinigami - 100% Shinigami power
    Vizard - 66% Shinigami power & 33% Hollow power
    Arrancar - 33% Shinigami power & 66% Hollow power
    Hollow - 100% Hollow power
    All shinigami aren't 100% shinigami. They all have a bit of hollow in them, or otherwise there'd be no such class as Vaizard. Shinigami are forbidden from using hollow-like abilities, because it's against their crazy-ass lawls. Vaizards can use said hollow powers. So if you want to put it in percentages:

Shinigami - 66% Shinigami, 33% Hollow. The 33% however, is useless.
    Vaizard - 66% Shinigami, 33% Hollow. This 33% is applicable.

Hence why Vaizard > Shinigami. Shinigami aren't using their full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    All shinigami aren't 100% shinigami. They all have a bit of hollow in them, or otherwise there'd be no such class as Vaizard. Shinigami are forbidden from using hollow-like abilities, because it's against their crazy-ass lawls. Vaizards can use said hollow powers. So if you want to put it in percentages:

Shinigami - 66% Shinigami, 33% Hollow. The 33% however, is useless.
    Vaizard - 66% Shinigami, 33% Hollow. This 33% is applicable.

Hence why Vaizard > Shinigami. Shinigami aren't using their full potential.
    I thought about this too, but when I created that theory I ment that they were just using 100% of their shinigami powers without using any of their Hollow powers. I don't necessarily believe that Vizards are greater than Shinigami but they are more versitile and can use more techniques which are Hollow only so it makes them better in battle. I believe that everyone has some speck of shinigami in them or some speck of hollow in them it just depends on how you want to grow that speck. Shinigami are like 99% shinigami and 1% hollow, Hollows are 99% hollow and 1% shinigami and Humans are 50% shinigami and 50% hollow. So its like a ratio that always changes but in then has to equal 1. If Pure Shinigami's were 66% shinigami and 33% hollow Im sure their hollow side would have been more apparent than it has been with these shinigami and arrancar and vizards wouldn't be such a suprise to everyone. So the hollow portion of them must be much more repressed, or else we would have totally weak ass captains and not people like Kenpachi and Byakuya and the captain commander and stuff, I think their as strong as some of the VL.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I understand this part, actually my whole theory explains this part, but what I don't understand is "Where" on a Hollow is its mask? I don't see any clear distinction between their face and their neck where a mask could be, it looks like their whole body is just "hollow". So would they just tear off their face then? Or is it like a symbolic thing where they gain realization or something and then their body shatters and their left with a humanoid form and a mask?
    Well, i don't really understand about that too. I think the "mask" of Hollow is all of the white bone that cover their body. Not just their face. When you read chapter 229 about the transformation of Wonderwyce into an Arrancar, he entered like cocoon phase before changed into Arrancar. So that's might be you have to transform all of your "mask", in this case all of the outer skin,to become an Arrancar. That's my opinion.

My question again, not every Vizards come from Soul Society? They're just like Ichigo? From normal humans?

Yeah I agree about the mask thing, I think a hollow "mask" is just a reference to the hollow form or spirit or whatever and not specifically a mask, although it manifests itself in the form of a mask when you transform.

I think the current Vizards are experiments from SS that we abandoned in Karakura town just like the bounto since their is no reference to them being ex shinigami by Rukia, which I believe she did see the fight between Shinji and Grimmjow. Or they might have been one of Urahara's earlier tests or group that he trained, which would explain why he did what he did to Ichigo to turn him into a hollow at first when getting his shinigami powers back. I believe Ichigo is a special exception to the rule but only because he is still a human and apparently his human body still works with no sould chain lol. Im not quite sure about the Vizards though yet cause they seem to be able to come into the real world too in "real" bodies, maybe gigai or maybe they actually are still human or something.

Urahara definately had a big part in their creation and training I believe, Shinji was maybe the first.
    A pie in the sky?

I think vizards came from Soul Society. They are criminal group of ex-shinigami that use forbidden spells (that's what Isshin said to Urahara). So maybe Urahara don't have anything to do with Vizards. Rukia isn't an important person in SS, so that's a possibility she don't anything about Vizards.

But maybe Urahara has something to do with Vizards indirectly. Maybe his plan about Hougyoku was heard by former shinigami now called Vizards and they tried to gain their hollow powers. But Urahara didn't train or create them.

Hopeful (amateur) Mangaka

Question

Quote Originally Posted by L_Schooly View Post
    I think everyone is forgetting the conversation between the two dads. Ichigos dad obvisouly did something to attach a hollow to his son, i think it may be his mothers soul or something and i beleive the other vaizards are uhuhara experiements.
    Hmm.... Urahara's experiments, huh? Then, if that were true, then why couldn't Urahara help Ichigo gain even a little more control over his hollow? And if Isshin attached Ichigo's mom's soul to him, wouldn't Ichigo's mom's soul have come out too when he turned shinigami? Or is it just genetics that did it? Heh, maybe Ichigo's mom had a little hollow in her at least if she wasn't an actual hollow..... I should stop talking before my brain explodes from thinking of too many possibilities..... Wonder what would happen if Ichigo's mom never died but instead Grand Fisher just ripped out her soul and turned her into a Hollow and then a Menos and then Arrancar and she eventually gets promoted to Arrancar and Ichigo has to fight her..... If that actually happens, I'll be a monkey's uncle. Which I really can't be because girls really can't be uncles, now can they?

Haha, that's so funny.

And in case you're curious... my username's the last name of the main character in one of my original manga.

Spoiler!