Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The location of Jiraiya's death, confusion!!

As we all know Jiraiya fall to the deaps of the ocean during the battle with Pain. And the toads traveled across the ocean to konoha to break the bad news. Also Kabuto said it was deep in an ocean.

But there's no water near the hidden rain village its in a land contienent.
    Take a look at this map, the hidden rain village is the symbol with 4 vertical lines.

So what water did jiraiya submerge in?
    What water did the toad travel accross to break the news to Konoha?

I understand you can have water bodies without being near oceans but that implies Lakes and rivers. But lakes and rivers(rivers lead to the oceans) arent deep to the point you cant go to the bottom and retrieve a body like Kabuto wanted to do.

Hate to say it this actually maybe a plot hole seems kishi has changed the narutoverse landscape without showing us an upto date version lol.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Rivers useally connect to oceans or lakes.

The water drained out by river and carried J-mans body which was weighed down by the Chakra rods causing it to sink.

Mystery solved.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Rivers useally connect to oceans or lakes.

The water drained out by river and carried J-mans body which was weighed down by the Chakra rods causing it to sink.

Mystery solved.
    lol.

OR and bear with me; kabuto lied to tobi to keep jiraiya reserved for himself if something came up, and will soon whip jiraiya out when itachi shows up, and we all get to see the fight that many would love to see, AND the itachi-vs-jiraiya-debate(which i personally find silly) gets squashed ONCE AND FOR ALL!

a guy can dream... *whistling while walking away*
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    lol.

OR and bear with me; kabuto lied to tobi to keep jiraiya reserved for himself if something came up, and will soon whip jiraiya out when itachi shows up, and we all get to see the fight that many would love to see, AND the itachi-vs-jiraiya-debate(which i personally find silly) gets squashed ONCE AND FOR ALL!

hey thats not bad at all.

I to wouldnt mind seeing jiraiya and itachi fight. But I doubt it wouldn't be the same, jiraiya wouldn't be in sage mode if he was edo tensied.

Spoiler!
    that would be cool if we see jiraiya again
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Mindf*cked
    I foresees a JIRAIYA IS STILL ALIVE thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    I doubt it, unless you are gonna make it. Jiraiya is very much dead
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

lol.

I dont think Kishi wants to taint Jiraya's legendary image and honorable death by having him become Kabuto's bitch.

Itachi was slightly different since he had an unclean death this was a chance for redemption with him.

He might have other aces like Kakashi's father the White Fang or some other legendary Uchiha from before Itachi's time.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    no no jiraiya is dead, I just dont understand the location of his death.

If he wasn't dead before he is now, especially after Tobi's fight with Konan.
    It does seem to be the case that The Hidden Rain has no large bodies of water, Tobi was mistaken as well, the sea he was on was actually billions of paper bombs. The very same sea Jiraiya sank into (Konan had been preparing for a very long time).
    He has no body after that, he would be a fine pink mist eaten by the crows and insects.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.