Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hikifune - the Royal Guard

Hey, so just wondering who this new mystery character is and if she's still alive, is she the current royal guard or the former. I believe Aizen is curious after he just first learned that a 0 division even existed and that's how he found out about the king later. I don't know if it is just curiousity that he's doing all this or it's something else. I'm sure Aizen would know that there are ppl out there more powerful than he is, so he must have some kind of plan up his sleeve. I mean what if the king is even more powerful than the royal guard...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Authors do not usually throw out names without eventually showing their significance to the plot. I mean look at Madara, Kyuubi mentioned him to Sasuke once, and some people completely neglected it, and look at him now he's the main antagonist of the entire series.

who is hikifune? pic plz

She was mentioned in the latest chapter. She was a captain who got promoted to the Zero Divison a.k.a. the Royal Guard.

i know she was mentioned but i feel i heard that name somewhere before .... probably a Vizard or something .. thats why im askin if there is a pic of her or if somebody knows for sure who that is

My guess is She is Ichigo's mom and lost her powers just like Isshin. Maybe both of them did something or wanted a life away from SS that they ran away to the real world and had there powers sealed. It could be that while walking by the water she notice the ghost and did not think Ichigo could see her so she did not react. It could be Grand Fisher was really there to lure Hikifune(Ichigo's mom) instead Ichigo got lured.

i doubt it was the mom because if she was a captain class Royal guard how can she lose to a noob like grand fisher

Her power could of been sealed like Isshin(sp) Ichigo's dad. He didn't get his powers back till recently

o... lol

Ichigo's mom already has a name. Kurosaki Masaki was her name I believe.