• who is the other woman named yachiru

7 5.22%
  • why ichigo's father hid his identity as a former shinigami from his family

56 41.79%
  • others

10 7.46%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by seigida91 View Post
    Well Unohana's shikai is massive, carries 10 people, and at the same time has a high spirit density, crushes the ground to pieces when it lands. Her nodachi is so large Isane has to carry it for her. Obviously she has a fat reiatsu. And it looks as though she's not afraid of Aizen and Gin, doesn't even reach for her zanpakuto as she walks up to them.

Lol, Kyoraku calls her senpai, and she freaks the crap out of all the other captains, even Kenpachi.
    sooo true
    she's defenitely the pwning character type in this manga
    i hoped she would start owning the high ranks of espada,but i guess kyoraku and ukitake will handle that
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    that's a hard one...what we know about gin...
    -childhood freind of our booby godess(mamamamaammatsumoto rangiku)
    -one of those afraid to die(as stated by our butcher ZARAKi KENPACHI)
    -nicknamed captain asshole(saw this somewhere and in a .gif)
    -enjoys being with luppi(at least when he was alive)
    we don't know why is he following the retarded aizen...i doubt he is being controled,but i think he is being manipulated
    I don't think he's being manipulated, I think he will turn out to be the biggest threath to Soul Society.

who flashed trough ukitake's mind when he first saw ichigo
    I guess it was pretty clear in the bootleg when kubo explains about Shiba Kaien
    "A handsome man who managed the 13th division in place of his sick and bedridden captain. There's a rumor that one of the ryoka*who invaded Seireitei recently bore a great resemblance to him."
    *obviously Ichigo (with black hair)

My doubt is more about:
    - who was the shinigami who killed his wife (Tousen's friend)
    - who is/was the other yachiru
    - what mysteries lie behind Wonderwice Margera
    - what was the real technique used to create the Vizards we know (it was really the Hōgyoku?)

something like that ;p
    Last edited by leng; 04-07-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    Sorry my bad english

i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar

why ichigo's father hid his identity as a former shinigami from his family?

that's my vote, 'coz bleach would've never start that way [bleach 01] if ichigo already knew what he's capable of.

-----

thank god i'm an atheist!

Quote Originally Posted by leng View Post
    "A handsome man who managed the 13th division in place of his sick and bedridden captain. There's a rumor that one of the ryoka*who invaded Seireitei recently bore a great resemblance to him."

My doubt is more about:
    - what was the real technique used to create the Vizards we know (it was really the Hōgyoku?)

something like that ;p

I agree with the statement that Ichigo resembles Shiba Kaien, no doubt about it, imo.

About tousen friend i dont think that she was an important char in the story... and if i am right u confused kaien's wife with tousen friend...cuz kaiens wife was devoured by the hollow that became later aroniero, insted tousen frined died cuz her husband after killing anither shinigami decided to kill her...
    About yachiru i also wanna know who he/she is cuz if that person is so imporant to kenpachi that means that alsoour butche has got an heart...
    Wonderwice dunno if we will see him soon, cuz atm aizen didnt called him...mybe he is the first fo the new gen of espadas?

Btw my vote went for isshin, cuz like someone else when i saw him becaming a shinigami for the first time i was pietrified...and i didnt talked for days...XD
    Also isshin is one of my favourite character with urahara, 2ppl that are surely linked by soething more deeper that a gigai rent...

look i the picture in the latest chapter when kisuke is introducing himself and see if you can spot the isshin look a like among the people gathered there
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by leng View Post

My doubt is more about:

something like that ;p
    it's true,it was obviousely shiba kaien....i just hoped it was someone else
    i am also curious to know the other female named yachiru...and her possible connection to zaraki
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

page ten of the manga the guy looks like isshin seriuos
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by azhrael View Post
    About tousen friend i dont think that she was an important char in the story... and if i am right u confused kaien's wife with tousen friend...cuz kaiens wife was devoured by the hollow that became later aroniero, insted tousen frined died cuz her husband after killing anither shinigami decided to kill her...
    I don't think i've confused Tousen friend with kaien wife.

where's my point:
    Tousen swore in her deathbed that he would "be the justice" (or something like that) Part 01 Part 02
    This is a verry serious promisse, and he kept it, 'till Aizen left to HM
    Komamura asked Tousen at this time "why he become a shinigami" Part 03 and he answerd Part 04.
    So, I think probably there's a verry good reason for Tousen leave SS and folow Aizen, or else he would just go against his principles.
    On the other way, my boyfriend thinks Aizen was Tousen's friend husband, and He (T) is playing Aizen to get him killed... (I trully hope not to be it, 'coz like I said, he would just trash his principles acting this way) anyway I agree that probably the girl is not important, but she is the reason why Tousen became a shinigami, and to judge by the reaction of Komamura and Hisagi, a verry fair one.

Another doubts... does anyone remembers the flashback Rukia had when Gin told her "he would save her"?
    She said something like she never felt confortable near him, and couldn't understand the nonsense conversations he had with Byakuya (what kind of conversation was that?)
    Back to far away in the past, when Ichigo fighted Grand Fisher, and Fisher went back to HM, two arrancars "fixed" him.
    One that who i can't remember the name who fighted Ishida in the underground chamber and someone I think appears a little like DeRoy Part 05 how were they made without the Hōgyoku (simply removing the mask?) and who leaded them back then?

sorry my bad english ^^
    Sorry my bad english