• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    If they would be stronger/more powerful in kid mode , it would make no scence to let them release the curse in battle.
    ...you know that they need to release the curse in battle, because a battle between arcobaleno could potentially destroy both pacifiers at the same time and that's what the iron hat man wants to avoid. It was explained at the beginning of this arc and that is also way the arcobaleno had to chose their representatives.

true that is one reason they get those three minutes, the other is we get to see them in there full prime. and it allows we the audience to feel the fuller effect of there abilities, stronger or not. it just allows a different dimension story wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...you know that they need to release the curse in battle, because a battle between arcobaleno could potentially destroy both pacifiers at the same time and that's what the iron hat man wants to avoid. It was explained at the beginning of this arc and that is also way the arcobaleno had to chose their representatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, theoretically, they should be more powerful as little kids, because the body of a arcobaleno is just like one big ring with above A/S power, or it was changed in a way that allows them to fully utilize the pacifiers power.
    The reason I said that was because with both Colonello and Skull, though when in kid form I do not believe we saw Colonello use that particular gun, or that much, and he never used it to the point of multiple targets at once, and Skull has taken attacks but never really 6 or 7 concentrated attacks from people firing @ full power @ once and pretty much remaining immovable; so I see the options for reasons being either their power as either being "upped" a bit in the present transformation to normal, or they have been seriously holding back, even at life or extinction times when they shouldn't have been. Making the 1st choice the most logical.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    true that is one reason they get those three minutes, the other is we get to see them in there full prime. and it allows we the audience to feel the fuller effect of there abilities, stronger or not. it just allows a different dimension story wise.
    Not sure what you're saying? Are you saying the mangaka did it alternatively just to show us their taller versions to add new dimensions story-wise?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Not sure what you're saying? Are you saying the mangaka did it alternatively just to show us their taller versions to add new dimensions story-wise?
    im saying what i said LOL.
    think about it. what would our reaction be if they came out in baby mode with the same powers and fought. "oh thats cool"
    but when you add in the epic ness of a more serious look and a more in detail look at there awesome powers that he has not shown us b4. the reaction is "THAT'S EPIC !". its all about story telling. sure there is a small purpose in not letting them break the pacifiers but that more than likely just an add in. its just to get pops from the fans.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    think about it. what would our reaction be if they came out in baby mode with the same powers and fought. "oh thats cool"
    but when you add in the epic ness of a more serious look and a more in detail look at there awesome powers that he has not shown us b4. the reaction is "THAT'S EPIC !". its all about story telling. sure there is a small purpose in not letting them break the pacifiers but that more than likely just an add in. its just to get pops from the fans.
    I would've put the applause icon, but I cant seem to find it right now.

EDIT: I still liked this arc even before I knew the Arcobelano could transform. I see a lot of potential in this manga. I hope it's popularity rises, as well as the Author and the story/direction.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I would've put the applause icon, but I cant seem to find it right now.

EDIT: I still liked this arc even before I knew the Arcobelano could transform. I see a lot of potential in this manga. I hope it's popularity rises, as well as the Author and the story/direction.
    why thank you sir, thank you very much !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two of cross' best posts I've read since he joined.

did i note post a video here
    ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I see...
    Guess its a personal choice thing. Would rather show them fighting as the kiddie arcobaleno forms, especially if those forms was capable of breaking the pacifiers. Not to mention think of the possible added bonus in speed they might have in those forms.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy