• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitomi no Catoblepas Katekyo Hitman Reborn 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Good chapter.

As soon as you see the lens from the scope you know it was Colonnello.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm really hoping to see every Arcobaleno unlock the curse, and have them all fighting.

well tsuna is probably safe for now. im hoping that snipes mukuros boss watch right away. GREAT CHAPTER 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really like the way those battles go, that tactics aren't less important than raw power and that each side represents the style in which the arcobaleno originally fought.

So next chapter, who is going to stop Colonnello's sniping, Uni, Reborn, or Verde ?

BTW that thing on his right, linked up to the sniper antitank rifle, is that a missile luncher ? Or is it a generator and that weapon is actually a prototype of Q3's railgun ?

chapter was great. I wonder how much the outcome of this battle will be affected when reborn joins the fray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I wonder if collonello really targets tsuna didnt he had a pact with reborn? Nice set up and cliffhanger anyways :-). Those recent chapters were just awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I'm really hoping to see every Arcobaleno unlock the curse, and have them all fighting.
    Which is exactly why I don't see that happening unless as some point after the tournament type resolution to all this. But man would that be fun, except Verde. Get the feeling he wouldn't necessarily do that great fighting the six other in a melee type fight. His possible inventions are probably better suited to fight 1 vs 1. See him getting eliminated very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    chapter was great. I wonder how much the outcome of this battle will be affected when reborn joins the fray.
    I guessing by design we won't see Reborn in his full glory until the final deciding fights. Besides he should be smart enough to know that using that ability too early , if Skull was forced to do it then it's a bad idea for mostly weaklings to use it already.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well tsuna is probably safe for now. im hoping that snipes mukuros boss watch right away. GREAT CHAPTER 100%
    Assuming he really has a lock on the true Mukuro. It could be like a illusion/ real/ surrogate body for him to channel his energy/ aura/ presence into. Just because he's out of jail doesn't mean he's necessarily that eager Basically the perfect body double.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I really like the way those battles go, that tactics aren't less important than raw power and that each side represents the style in which the arcobaleno originally fought.

So next chapter, who is going to stop Colonnello's sniping, Uni, Reborn, or Verde ?

BTW that thing on his right, linked up to the sniper antitank rifle, is that a missile luncher ? Or is it a generator and that weapon is actually a prototype of Q3's railgun ?
    Agreed on the bold. But I see no 1 really stopping Colonello. As stated above, doubt that is truly "the real Mukuro". And Tsuna's and Byakuran's hyperintuition and instincts should probably save in just surprisingly enough time. Then it gets interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I wonder if collonello really targets tsuna didnt he had a pact with reborn? Nice set up and cli ffhanger anyways :-). Those recent chapters were just awsome.
    Good point, forgot Reborn seems almost friends/ enemies with every1.

P. S. - Wasn't it said in the beginning, by Reborn, (and also when training Yamamoto in the future ddn't he say he would fight full power in order to help Yamamoto reach higher heights?),that although they were reduced in size they were still basically utilizing all their former powers just in kiddie bodies? So how do I get the feeling they will be titanically different?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Well, theoretically, they should be more powerful as little kids, because the body of a arcobaleno is just like one big ring with above A/S power, or it was changed in a way that allows them to fully utilize the pacifiers power.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    If they would be stronger/more powerful in kid mode , it would make no scence to let them release the curse in battle.